PDA

View Full Version : For Maddie

Bill
08-10-09, 02:10
I woke up to the first really cold morning today and am fighting depression hard. I have SAD on top of the rest and feel so low about winter coming.

After reading your above reply to my Autumn thread, I had a think.........and I thought you might like music that reminds you of summer together with pictures of beauty from around the world that exist in all seasons......so I found this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9DOtuPLqNI&feature=related

Hope it brings a smile even for a short while because I know how you're feeling as I suffer the same.:hugs:

Bill
09-10-09, 02:36
I'm sorry Maddie if it didn't help and I offended you by posting it for you.:hugs:

maddie
09-10-09, 03:12
Oh Bill, thank you so much. I'm really sorry that I didn't see your post for me till now. The music and images are beautiful - just right. Thank you so much for doing that for me. :hugs:

Bill
09-10-09, 03:53
I'm sorry Maddie but when you didn't reply I just got worried I'd done the wrong thing.:blush:

I'm really glad you liked it.:hugs:

maddie
09-10-09, 16:04
I go to my daughters a couple of days a week to help with her baby. Sometimes I'm not on here for a few days. I'd never ignore anyone. Thanks again.

Maj
09-10-09, 16:17
Bill, it was really thoughtful of you doing that for Maddie. Yet again you are supporting others. God bless you.
Myra:hugs:

JohnBliss
09-10-09, 17:21
wonderful pictures and music
Thankyou
:D:D:D