PDA

View Full Version : propranolol

sallyb
08-10-09, 09:50
hi everyone, would just like to share my story with you all, i have been suffering with severe anxiety for over 20 years, in that time i have tried many different anti- depressants and had some nasty side effects from them, so for many years continued to suffer this had bad effects on every aspect of my life, i lost my confidence, stayed away from friends as i always felt so anxious and nervous around people, then a few days ago id finally had enough and thank god i found an understanding doctor who i found i could pour my heart out to, he prescribed propranolol and wow, how different do i feel already, i no longer have that feeling of total fear and dread, i have had no side effects other than my feet being cold, but boy i can cope with that, to anyone that has read the leaflet and scared themselves half to death..... as i did too, lol, give them a fair try, what have you got to lose. x:yesyes:

pollyanna
08-10-09, 10:12
HI sally,

I agree with you, after being tortured for so lnog, i too found propranolol a god send, although intially i was terrified to take them, it took me a whole year to pluck up the courage, but by that time i had had enough, and felt i had nothing to lose by giving them a go, thank goodness i did, cos wow what a difference. I consider myself one of the more fortunate people, because i know they dont work that well for everyone.

best wishes

P x