PDA

View Full Version : Weird Feeling

Welsh.Baz
08-10-09, 13:01
Ok, now it's getting colder, i'm starting to wear more layers.

Now a couple of times i've been out, i've had a feeling that feels like the one side of my chest/ribs are full or expanding (like wearing a tight top when you breath) this things only happen for a few seconds or so.

Now is this just yet another anxiety symptoms manifesting itself or could it be something different?

Gazman
08-10-09, 13:46
i read something the other day and someone said: "if it feels wierd and hard to explain, it's probably just anxiety"

If your not feeling any pain or discomfort i wouldn't worry too much, but of course if u are just get a doc to check it out.

STEPHYUNO
08-10-09, 15:42
Hi Gaz, Steph here, I get these weird felings a lot and blow them out of all proportion, I agree with the person who replied earlier, but I know what it's like when we analyse every slight change in our body, for example all day my arms have fely a bit sore and kinda numb, it's probably just that I was at the gym and I've been a wee bit run down, but I 've been thinking it could be all sorts of mad things.
I think it is our over anxious minds messing with us, all the best Steph.

Welsh.Baz
09-10-09, 16:44
i read something the other day and someone said: "if it feels wierd and hard to explain, it's probably just anxiety"

If your not feeling any pain or discomfort i wouldn't worry too much, but of course if u are just get a doc to check it out.

It most definatly isn't painful and doesn't casuse me to stop what i'm doing, and if I press the area as its happening it goes away, so that saying must be true, it does feel wierd and it's hard to explain, and it isn't a constant thing so must be the damn anxiety :lac:

Welsh.Baz
14-10-09, 17:13
Just to give you guys an update, I spoke with my GP today as this had carried on in periods, he said it definitely sounds like anxiety to him, so that's one thing that's taken off my mind, knowing it is purely anxiety :)