PDA

View Full Version : Cant take no more

anx mum
08-10-09, 20:16
As most of u know i have suffering with constant headaches for about 2 months now. Really getting me down trying 2 carry on as normal just been 2 work and headache came on really bad by my left temple so scared ended up in tears feel so alone. When i go 2 my gp feel she dismisses me all my tests have been clear so im thinking what is going on? I have a partner and 2 lovely childen just want 2 b well.:weep:

gypsywomen
08-10-09, 20:52
have you had your teeth checked,, even a small hole in a tooth can send shooting pains into the head ,,and pain can linger,,so see dentist love

anx mum
08-10-09, 20:58
yeah i have got a hole in my tooth on left side she filled it and its come out again

gypsywomen
08-10-09, 21:02
well thats whats causing the pain ,,i am sure so be calm take painkllers and make app dentist,, hope it goes off love be calm relax and think its only my tooth verytime your head gets pain xxxx

xBettyBoopx
08-10-09, 21:20
Hi Bev

So sorry you're still feeling so horrible. I hope it is your tooth, cause that's easily sorted:D:D

Please get to dentist asap, fingers crossed for ya.
Love
Els
xxx

PanicOver!!
08-10-09, 21:21
Hi

Im sure gypsywoman is right, had a similar pain in my head when i had wisdom tooth problems x

gypsywomen
08-10-09, 21:28
teeth are the worst for causing bad heads transfer of pain an nerves in tooth

PanicOver!!
08-10-09, 21:41
What a wise Gypsywoman:yesyes:

Get yourself to the dentist really hope this helps you AnxMum x

randomworry
08-10-09, 22:27
yeah im sure when the tooth is fixed the headache will go

get to that dentist!