PDA

View Full Version : Not doing anything

marg
01-11-05, 12:12
hi i came on here about 2months ago i had the worsed panic attack i have ever had i went to a&e they told me to see my doctor in the 2months i have had diffrent tablets which have made me fell worse so i am no taking anything i am waiting to see a cpn nurse i have only been out of my house 4 times in the 2 months i have been like this and that was just to go to a house about 4 doors away from mine i have had panic attacks on and off for 12 years i seem to get so far and then i go back to were i started but this time i am really struggleing i am in all day its as if i have i have given up trying my husband and daughter are great they try to help me go out but i am frightened i use to have a part time job but i have given that up i don't want to stay like this and it upsets me when i know i should make more effort but i just fell so negative about everything i have read most of the books and have got tapes i now what i should be doing like i said i have been like this before i have seen cpn nurses in the past and idid seem to get well for so long then i come crashing back down again sorry for going on like this i just felt like wrighting it all down marg x

Tan The Man
01-11-05, 13:30
so sorry to hear your feeling so low marg.....I hope things pick up for you and you start feeling better.

Take Care
Tan

trac67
01-11-05, 14:08
Hi Marg,
Sorry to hear you are feeling bad again. Try to think of it as a blip, a test on your road to recovery. Remain positive and tell yourself you will be able to get through this hun.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'