PDA

View Full Version : Working from Home

tattybear
01-11-05, 15:24
Hi,

Just wonderin if anyone knows of any companies or jobs which enable you to work from home?

Just looking into some possiblities until i am able to go out to work.....any ideas would be appreciated!

Tatty B xx

trac67
01-11-05, 15:38
Hi,
I work for a company making hair accessories, no outlay and they supply everything, i just have to deliver and collect the work from them. I found the job in my local free paper and have been doing it for years now.
I also childmind, but you have to LOVE kids to do that lol. There are jobs out there for us homeworkers its just finding them.
Good luck with it hun.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

tattybear
01-11-05, 15:41
Thanks Trace, I will have to look in my local paper which ha juob supliment in tomorrow.....

Tatty B xx

kairen
01-11-05, 17:19
Hi Tatty bear,

I work from home as a seamstress i get work from one company so make the same thing every week, so it can get quite boring,

My friend also works from home but for a different company she gets a lot of variety and sewing machine supplied,
so hers is a bit more varied
Good luck,

kairen x

clickaway
01-11-05, 18:07
You can do some office work from home, so it might be worth enquiring with the larger employers in your area to see what they are offering.

Quite often you'll be expected to pick something up from the office.

Just wondered if simple data entry on the PC is an option - a bit mindless though.

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

tattybear
02-11-05, 08:20
Hi Ray,

Yes this would definatly be an option for me. I think i would be able to cope with picking things up from offices too - im not back driving yet, but i would be able to get a lift with fiance / parents who would be able to come with me, so it may be an option.

I just wanna look through it all and see whats available in case my benefit is not sorted - and to be honest i would prefer to be able to be working from home instead of claimimg as it would give me back a bit more independence.

Tatty B xx

tattybear
02-11-05, 13:11
anyone else have any suggestions?....

Tatty B xx

kirgray
02-11-05, 17:58
Hi Tatty:D

I used to do Avon....but you have to obviously go out to deliver the goods to people?. Ann summers parties? but then you have to go to peoples houses?

I make my own handmade cards as well as my job, but to be honest at the mo it isnt a huge money earner. My friend and I have set up a business now doing it fingers crossed because my aim is to work for myself.

Good luck hun XkX