PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Shelby
10-10-09, 10:36
hi i'm Michele, 43yrs young/old depending what sort of day im having. I suffer from bipolar(manic depression)and experienced sexual and phisical abuse. I have a 15yr old daughter who's very hormonal,i love her to bits and she helps me sometimes, but i feel trapped and suffocated by her sometimes which i feel guilty about. I've been labeled with so many names iv lost count. Since my stay in hospital 3-4yrs ago i've also suffer from agoraphobia which i find frustrating as i tend to feel trapped staying in. I feel constantly drained with the constant battle of trying to function on a basic level.
I'm sure there are thousands of people who feel the same and worse. I just feel stuck and unable to move forward. I'm tired of trying to seem as though im ok when im not.
A friend suggested this site so i thought id see if i could get some help and through my experience i could help or support others. :shrug:

diane07
10-10-09, 10:41
Hi Shelby

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.