PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so low today

redbubble
01-11-05, 18:00
Hi everyone,
The title says it all! Im feeling really really low today. Ive been getting lower over the past few weeks & today i just feel that ive had enough. I rang my psychiatrist, but he's fully booked & i cant get an appt with him (My next ones in Jan) so i rang my dr & theyve got nothing until next week. They did say that i could call in the morning though & see if i can get in then. I just feel so at the end of my tether. Ive been trying so hard this evening not to cut myself & i just keep bursting into tears. Hubbys not due home from work until about 7, but i cant really talk to him because he doesnt really understand-he does try though.
Im sitting here in tears as i type & i dont really know why. I just feel like the whole world is expecting things from me & i cant deliver them. I feel really overwhelmed.
Well, thanks for listening

Love Red x

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

tammyg
01-11-05, 21:19
Hi Red,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low today. Have you tried doing some activities to take your mind off how you are feeling? Watch a good film or do some exercise, anything you enjoy. It might be hard to get into if you're feeling down but it will make you feel better.

You have made a good decision to get some help. I think you should keep trying at the doctors, I am sure they will be able to fit you in somewhere.

Good luck.

Tammy x

nomorepanic
01-11-05, 21:23
Red

Hang on in there ok.

Relax tonight and accept that it was one of those days and don't let it cloud tomorrow ok?

Be kind to yourself and try to keep busy - distract your mind so you don't sit and think all the time.

Hang on in there - it can and will get better

Nicola