PDA

View Full Version : completly in love with so much empathy

blessing
10-10-09, 17:24
i met my partner(husband) at the age of 15 and am now 30, although i did not suffer with agraphobia untill a was 21 i feel trully in love with him(more so now) and can not thank him enough for still being with me!

god only knows how someone can live with an agraphobic, its bloody tough lol, i dont know if i could give up my life trully for some one else)

he's my rock my safe person and no matter how i feel he is there for me, but is true he does not understand my condition really. i can not thank him enough for all the days off work he will take to look after me or lads nights out he misses because i dont want to be on my own!!

i just wondered if any one felt the same??? i have no idea how i would manage without him in my life:weep:

bottleblond
10-10-09, 18:17
Awww that's lovely! :hugs:

blessing
11-10-09, 15:36
thats a lovely saying, will save that one.

Tangerine Man
11-10-09, 16:40
and the end of the day it is relationships such as this that make life worth while - thanks for raising the spirits of NMP viewers

tasia
11-10-09, 16:41
Your husband sounds so lovely. You are lucky to have a husband like that. It was a very sweet thing to say about him..My husband is not that type of guy he is a good father and provider but has never understood my mental health problems..My rock is my daughter she is only 14 but understands me so much. God blessed me when he gave me her....Take care xx

candee86
11-10-09, 16:58
Yeah but if they love you too then they will put up with just about anything :) Its lovely that there are people like that out there xxx

teez
13-10-09, 17:22
although my hubby never understands the way i feel or what i go through,,he understands when i say i need to get home ,,its because ive tried everything within my power to control my panic,,and i really do have to get home, his been with me with this for over 20 years, and although he can get frustrated with this,,his still here so i cant be doing too badly