PDA

View Full Version : am i goin crazy? if not then what???

fallinstar
10-10-09, 21:35
i thought i was doing really well im on a 12 week college course (monday will be week 4) ive been away for a week with them ive had 100% attendence im doin the best ive done in my life! woop go me!
so y am i so misrible??
i managed 2 go to the doctors app on my own for the 1st time in my life! the doctor finally listened to me and after 5 years of askin for help hes given me tablets
100mg carbagen
the day i went to the docs i had randomly for no reason burst in 2 floods of tears 9 times!
i dont understand
everyones really proud of me encluding myself
im lookin forward to the futer rather than dreading
im doin so well but feel like shite!
i dont know
can some one help please im at my wits end!
i need some1 to talk to i think but i cant get a councler or anything cuz they have said i need to go in on my own.
are there anyhelp lines anyone knows about?

Maj
10-10-09, 22:10
Hi,

Maybe that's why you feel so emotional - because you're doing so well on your college course. We all get emotional at times. Maybe before all this you were very anxious and it's all caught up with you. Well done for getting on so well. Try and relax and be confident in yourself. Accept how you feel just now, take the meds, and through time you'll feel even better again.
Myra:)

welcome
10-10-09, 22:26
I am the last one to give advice as I am going through the mill at the moment all I can say is be strong and don't give up your fantastic talents and above all else you are very special in this mixed up world hope you get comfort and support to help you through this difficult time.

MOJO
13-10-09, 09:40
Hello. Sorry you are feeling so bad. "No panic" have a helpline, they may be able to give you some advice. The number is 08088080545. (10 am - 10 pm)
Judy.