PDA

View Full Version : I tried so hard today

welcome
10-10-09, 22:13
got up at 5am shaved and had a shower clean clothes felt anxious as I was heading to airport took x 2 valium - felt not to bad parked up got my bags headed into the check in desk saw some friends then bang.
I hide myself from my friends at the coffee shop even too another valum and waited for the final call -- thought I might get the next flight but would miss being with my friends - I drove home and went to bed - just wanted to cry
as I failed -- kicking myself for not making that final move to the check
in but I am just so afraid deep within when I have no control.
I am blessed with good health apart from the usual stuff.
anyhow I am a big failure and I can only blame mself -- maybe I need someone to give me a good shake - another weekend runed + the air fare
thrown in the fire money which I just cannot afford to be doing

suzy-sue
11-10-09, 00:19
[SIZE="3"]Its always hard not to accomplish what we set out to do .But what we should do is not judge ourselves on what we didnt do ,but what we tried to do .Never give up and you will get to the desired destination in the end .Maybe not next time but one day .I was like you a year ago ,and I flew for the first time in nearly four years a few weeks ago .You can do it ,the fear is the only thing that is stopping you ...Believe and never give up trying to face up to your fears ,you will beat it one day .Failure is when you stop trying .. All the Best lUV Sue xx:hugs:/SIZE]

welcome
11-10-09, 11:49
thanks its nice to know that you understand and good on you for being so brave.