PDA

View Full Version : Twitching?

MissJennayee
11-10-09, 10:00
I have this unstoppable twitch right on/under my rib on my left side and I can litterly see it moving and it REALLY is scaring me. It's been on and off for the last few hours and idk.
Is this okay? anything bad? I'm not googling it!

Rod
11-10-09, 10:22
I get twitches from time to time. I am sure its nothing bad and will go as soon as you dont pay it attention.

Emira7
11-10-09, 11:19
Well done for not googling!!

I get twitches quite often, in my sahoulder, arm, leg, all manner of random places. It tends to go on for a while, and then goes by the next day.

Don't worry :-)
xx

PanchoGoz
28-10-09, 19:05
Like theres a butterfly under your skin? I know what you mean. Its nothing to worry about, its a common twitch I get it too.

Gazman
28-10-09, 19:37
Same here, all over tho, and some days non stop, some days like today not too bad, just a few.

Norwich
29-10-09, 13:34
I've had one in my calf for months, it flutters like a butterfly or feels like there are maggots in it - its very annoying. As an HA sufferer I sometimes think it must the start of a horrendous neurological problem, other days I put it down to anxiety. I have however had less regular twitches all over my body for years, I am sure due to anxiety, they used to terrify me, now I barely notice them.