PDA

View Full Version : I think I've had enough

Cakey
11-10-09, 12:26
I'm not sure which forum this should go in.. But
It's just always there in the background. Fluttery heart, then a ball in my stomach. I don't know how to deal with it and I'm scared of what I'll be told if I eventually get to counselling... I was on the way to sorting myself out, was told I was being referred to the mental health team and now they're dragging their feet! I feel like all the research I've done, all the books I have read and bought has all been a waste of time and I'm going backwards. I don't know what to do anymore. Grrr... I just want to be me again.

Sat201
11-10-09, 16:54
I know how you feel there has been times where i have thought will i ever be myself again, but i really do think we try to hard to feel like we use to before anxiety started to affect our lives that we are actually taking a backstep each time.

I realised that not typing every little thing into DR Google and taking time out just to look at everything around you and realise that we are actually ourselves and we don't have to try really hard, we need to stop trying and stop worrying and actually realise you are you, you are the same person, you do smile you don't worry about every single little flutter or each niggling thought, just take time out breath and think about everything you have and everything you have acheived and everything you want to acheive.

Keep smiling