PDA

View Full Version : i just can't cope with tomorrow

Dolan1989
12-10-09, 04:50
Tomorrow is my grandad's funeral. I've wrote a letter that the vicar is going to read out, it's not really personal but my mum wanted something wrote so that it showed we all cared about him.

I really loved my grandad and can't really cope with the idea that he has gone.

I've been up all night because the thought of tomorrow is making me so sick, im considering not going even though I know that that is really an option.

I've been getting stress hiccups all week and Im scared that Im going toabsolutely break down tomorrow or just get really ill in front of everyone.

Please help, how can I get through tomorrow?

kazzie
12-10-09, 11:29
Thinking of You:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

PanicOver!!
12-10-09, 11:54
Hi

Sorry for your loss
Take each hour at a time remind yourself when you go you can come away at any time, its in your hands and you ARE in control,
people will always understand if you have to leave a funerals

Tale care x

Dolan1989
12-10-09, 20:55
I went and I managed!

The vicar read my letter really nicely, people laughed at the bits i wanted them to aswell.

I managed to hold myself together for most of the day, just got teary at the end but I was leaving then anyway.

Felt so much better after it had started, my hiccups went and i stopped feeling sick.

My fella treated me to a Mcdonalds on the way home and now I'm going to curl up and watch tv before i get into bed and try and catch up on my sleep.

I know its going to be a while before I feel ok about letting my grandad go, but now I can do it at my own pace, one step at a time.

Nat xx

kazzie
12-10-09, 21:22
Well done for coping:hugs:

Time is a great healer:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

sandramick
13-10-09, 09:37
well done nat , your grandad would be really proud of you .
hugs
sandra
xxxx:bighug1: