PDA

View Full Version : Just feeling deflated

Purple Fish
12-10-09, 08:44
Hi,

Just felt like sharing how I felt with anyone who will read this! I`ve got up this morning feeling so unenergetic. Luckily I`m not at work today anyway but I`ve got housework to do and I really don`t feel like doing it.

I nearly didn`t get dressed this morning and wanted to go back to bed once the kids had left for school! But I have managed to get myself ready.

I don`t want to feel like this but all I feel like doing today is nothing!

I have an appointment with my GP this Thursday as I being weaned off Prozac at the moment, should I mention how I`m feeling? Maybe I`ll be ok by Thursday.

I did pass out at work last week after cutting myself on some glass but then I`m not very good with real life blood! I know my doctor will find out about this as they called the community paramedic! I think I`m worrying about the incident and it`s draining me maybe?

Tanya

maddie
12-10-09, 08:58
Sounds like you just need a rest day. That's fine. The housework will wait. It may be that you need the withdrawal from the Prozac to be slowed down slightly. You should discuss how you are feeling with your doc. As to the cut, if it was an accident then your Doc will understand. You may be suffering delayed shock from the cut and (probably) embarrassment you felt at having the paramedic called to work. If you weren't taken to hospital, I don't think your Doc will have been informed anyway.
Put your feet up!

Purple Fish
12-10-09, 10:49
Thank you, I guess we all have to take a rest day sometimes!