PDA

View Full Version : scan

mirry
02-11-05, 07:53
Hi People,

I feel for you all having health anxiety because I know how awful the feelings are.

I have had a swallon saliva gland for 3 months now and at first doctors thought it was a infection....after several courses of antibiotics I got a xray because they still swallon, the xray said NORMAL.
Next week i got a scan and I am terrified.........I am in pain every day with my throat because of it (they put a camera down my throat),the pain gets so bad that I Just know somethings wrong but am terrified if its serious THE WAITING IS CRUEL because its effecting my life with my mind focused on it all the time. :(

mirryx

mazz
02-11-05, 09:15
hey mirry try not to worry to much (easier said than done i know). try to distract yourself with something . iam sure you will be ok and good luck hun x mazz x

Piglet
02-11-05, 10:18
Hi Mirry,

Good luck next week meantime try and distract yourself so you are not thinking about it all the time like mazz says.

Love Piglet :)

lainey
02-11-05, 11:13
Hi Mirry

Good luck with the scan, I'm sure everything will be ok and put your mind at rest. As others have said distraction will help even if it's difficult to do.

Take care

Elaine x