PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms

turns
02-11-05, 12:08
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has the same. I feel like there is something in my left ribcage that wants to pop out. Also my left armpit feels so tight.

I'm not in pain although I get the odd twinge that sets me off again. Had this for a few weeks now.

Very strange if you ask me. Think I'm at the last stages of panic & anxitey, but still have the odd rumble that sets my thoughts off again

Thanks

Lee

westyjim
02-11-05, 13:53
When I feel like that I tell my self out loud There is nothing wrong with me sometimes it helps hope you remain in final stages and then none

rachy_babyx
02-11-05, 15:03
i get a pain alot in my chest on the left caused by anxiety, it's natural for this to happen. everyone has little niggles but those of us with anxiety are more aware of it because we pay more attntion to these things.

Good luck for the future you sound like your most of the way there already

Rachelx

Peru83
02-11-05, 17:29
Hi lee,

I too get the same pains, I was at my GP only last week worried incase I had a heart problem. She checked me out and my heart and lungs came back perfectly fine. She said that this was very common of anxiety to be on the left side more than the right as that is where most of us associate major problems.

Hope this helps.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"