PDA

View Full Version : ;-) hey

winniebree
12-10-09, 23:29
Hey,I registered an account a while ago but I never really visited this forum that often.Two days ago I tried logging on.Found out that I had missed out all the good stuff from here: it is such a very supportive community.:yesyes:
:sofa:I would love to visit this forum more frequently and meet more new friends.
Something about me:
I am a very nervous person since I was a little kid.But I never thought of myself having anxiety problem until three months ago I had a breakdown:I felt anxious 24/7.There were always lumps down my throat,and I could do nothing about the tense muscles on my back.I went to see a therapist.She told me I had anxiety disorder and could have been having minor depression for quite a long time.So I started taking an anti-depressant called Cipralex on my doctor's recommendation.Things are getting better,but I believe I still need to learn the tricks to handle my anxiety problem when I am not on any medication.
Any suggestions?

nomorepanic
12-10-09, 23:30
Hi winniebree

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.