PDA

View Full Version : hi, i'm new

ginny21uk
13-10-09, 00:13
Hello,
i just found this site and joined. i'm 27 and i'm struggling to cope with various anxiety issues...hoping to find and offer some support. Don't have much more to say right now...i hope it's ok that i'm here.
Take care,
ginny

nomorepanic
13-10-09, 00:14
Hi ginny21uk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
13-10-09, 09:09
welcome:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcom e::welcome:

Fran74
13-10-09, 09:48
Hello & Welcome on Nmp Ginny ,
you will find lots of supports here

:hugs:
taka care Fran

annabanana
13-10-09, 17:08
Hi Ginny! Like you i'm 27 and suffering from anxiety related issues which reared their ugly head again a couple of months ago. This site is good cos you learn that you're not alone - I'm amazed at how many 'new' people say hello everyday.

Good luck, keep talking (even if just to us) and give it time. x

mandyclare
13-10-09, 17:20
Hi Ginny.. i joined today also... this seems a great website

Joelondon
13-10-09, 18:35
Hi Ginny, I just joined as well, have similar probs to your own. It's giving me hope that there are others in the same boat. Welcome to the site!

Dominique
15-10-09, 00:11
Hi Ginny,:):welcome: im new to i only joined today i am already glad i did join. And dont worry about not knowing what to say because when ure ready to you will and there will always be some1 here to talk.

Take care Dominique x x

TimD
15-10-09, 00:48
welcome:d
im also new and already feel much better after browsing the site
hope you do to :)

diane07
15-10-09, 13:03
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx