PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks At School

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rennie1989
23-01-04, 20:59
Hi

Im Jade, 14, and I have panic attacks at school. I find it really hard to cope when everyone is looking at me and constantly ask me ''ya scaring me'' or ''are ya gonna be ok'' or ''are ya in a PA''.

Who goes to school and suffer PA there. I would like some advise on how to calm down and what to do, i get really confused, and dizzy!

Jade

Plz help

Buby
23-01-04, 23:11
hi jade

i also panic at school but when i do i go out the class room drink some water and get some fresh air. it does the world of good to get away from your problems even if its only for a little while. Have you got any rescue remedy yet? if not you should really get some, its not that expensive. hope this can help you a little bit.

hugs rachel xx

Rennie1989
23-01-04, 23:21
Rach

I tryed that but theres peeps out side coz thereve been sent out and they ask ya difficult questions. Thanx for ya support.

Jade

mico
23-01-04, 23:41
School can be a difficult time Jade, sometimes people at that age can be pretty mean and say a lot of things, but you'll get through it. Just keep pushing through Jade and you'll come out a stronger person.

On the other hand I'm sure there is a lot of nice people who just want to help you out, let them help you they could be good friends, and if you feel like the're putting a little pressure on you when your having a pa try talking to them about it, tell them how it feels and how you you don't want all the attention around you when your feeling panicky.

mico

stimpy
24-01-04, 00:41
Hang in there Jade.

Just remember one day school will be over and you will never have to go back again.

Some people can be pretty mean, especially if they don't understand your condition.
Pay no attention to the mean people, true friends will be there for you and will help you through the difficult times.

It is better to have 1 true trustworthy friend, than to have 15 poor friends who would stab you in the back and steal your grandmother.[}:)]

The main thing is to try and stay calm, practice some slow, deep breathing and positive thought.
It is only a panic attack, it will not harm me and by breathing slowly it will go away.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

diana
24-01-04, 03:30
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. I know how frustrating PA`s can be rather it be at school the market, resteraunt wherever they pop up. I also know how mean other kids can be so try not to worry yourself with what they think to much. Like everyone else mentioned, try some breathing techniques or whatever you are comfortable doing. You can go to the search engine at the top of this page and type in COPING and that should take you to that page. You will find tons of suggestions, techniques and advice there. I am sure you will find something there that will help you. Please post to let us know if you found something there you found helpful.Good luck Jade.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
24-01-04, 18:59
Peeps

Thanx for all ya suggestions

Its hard for me coz im practicaly the only person who has PAs at school. They dont understand why im having them and how.

I do alot of deep breathing, it helps when ya in a fun lesson eg drama art technology.

Thanx again for ya advise

Jade

diana
24-01-04, 20:35
Sure thing Jade, I do hope you are feeling a bit better. Do keep posting to let us know how you are getting along.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
24-01-04, 21:08
Thanx a million diana

Ill post here on monday to say how everythin went

Jade

Rennie1989
26-01-04, 19:15
Guys

I had a small PA 1st lesson today. I listened to my CD (it was in my walkman) to calm myself down, it worked , JUST, i could be in a state if i didnt listen to it.

Not looking forward to tomorrow, could be worse, lets hope not.

Jade

diana
26-01-04, 19:30
Jade,

Think positive thoughts, for positive results. keep ya chin up, atleast it was just a "SMALL" PA and not a big one. So there you have made progress. Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on dear.

Take care,

Diana xxx

love_jaidan
27-01-04, 07:10
G'day Jade
Im 14 also i before i knew about my Panic i was already having pa's at school since i didnt kno wat was happening i couldnt explain it to any of the kids my best friends said i was a freak cuase my first PA happened at school and i had 2 PA's that day an yea i was considered a freak at my school my best friend brings it up all the time telling me im crazy well now she's not my friend anymore and im moving schools to start new again hopefully people there will be more understanding. the gurl i was friends with she said i did it for attention and at one stage lead me to believe i was crazy i would be glad to talk to you anytime hope everyhting gts betta for u

~love jaidan~

Rennie1989
27-01-04, 19:25
Jaidan

Ya ex-m8 was really mean:(, i broke up from a m8 coz she was being horrible to me coz she thought i, like what ya m8 said, doin it for attention. It is a horrible time to have it in.

I was crying nearly all through out the day todayt coz no-one was helping me:(, i would suffer at break, luch and during lessons and everyone would ignore me (i aint got any m8s now so of course they will ignore me).

At least weve got 2 more years of ed left.:D

Jade[:p]

kate
27-01-04, 20:14
Awww Jade,

I hate to think of you suffering on your own at school.

Have you got a school nurse that you could go to when you are feeling bad? Or a sympathetic teacher that you can talk to?

I'm a Dinner Lady and if I saw any pupil upset, I would immediately go over to them and see if I could help.

Post again and let me know if anyone is helping you at school, cos I worry about kids suffering in any way.

Kate x

diana
28-01-04, 14:50
Hiya Jade and Jaidan,

How lucky for you two to have met on here, as you can certainly understand each others issues. You two can be a support system for one another. Do you two live too far apart from one another? It would be great if you both could get together sometimes to chat and bond. Do take care both of you. I hope you are both feeling better soon. Forget those mates of yours that don`t understand, you both have all of us here. keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
28-01-04, 19:26
Thanx diana and kate

Im glad somoeone understands me

Had a PA today AGAIN, i h8 it, i really do. everyone at school h8s me (honestly, they say it to my face). I have a school nurse at school and she is the best person at my school, she listens to me and she gives me honest advice.

I aint got any m8s now, they just dont wanna get involved in my problems any more. They also make a joke out of my PA (which really upsets me). I just cant take it anymore.

Im literally crying now coz no-one where i live will help me.

I really apriciate ya support guys

Jade

kate
28-01-04, 19:37
Hiya Jade,

I'm so pleased that you have at least got the school nurse you can go to when things get too bad.

Are your parents aware of how bad it is for you at school?

No one has to suffer as much as you do, especially not at such a young age.

Unfortunately, kids can be very cruel and will pick up on anything slightly different in a child, be it wearing glasses, too fat etc.

Above all, Jade, hold your head up high. You are as important as the next person, do not let them put you down. Believe in yourself and you will get through this.

I will be thinking about you and remember that we are always here to offer support and a shoulder to cry on.

Take care love

Kate x

diana
28-01-04, 20:01
Hiya Jade,

Try not to feel to bad about all of this. I know it`s hard with school and having people not understand what you are going through. Remember though we do, and we are always here for ya dear. Try not to cry anymore about it all. They were never really good mates in the first place if they do not support you in your most vulnerable times. we love you dear, just remember that. Like Kate said hold your head up high!!!! you are just as important if not more than the next person. So be brave young one, keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Love,

Diana xxxx :)

mico
28-01-04, 21:18
Keep going Jade, it sounds like your having a pretty bad time at the moment, but it's important to be strong about it. Most kids don't think about what they say to people or how they hurt there feelings but there not really that mean, they just don't think that's all. So try not to take it too personally.

It's good that your still managing to get to school with your panic attacks so keep it up your doing well.

mico

Rennie1989
28-01-04, 21:42
Cheers guys

This has been going onsince september.

Do ya watch 'Im a celebraty, get me out of here' Kerrie had a panic attack, we know how she feels.

Ill tell ya what happens tomorrow, ill be fine (hopefuly)

Jade

diana
29-01-04, 02:26
Keep ya chin up Jade, you`ll do just fine.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx

love_jaidan
29-01-04, 11:06
Heya again Jade
Im from Australia so doubt it anyday soon i could meet you
So atleast u got your school nurse there for you and if ur friends are like that then they are just not worth it just hold on keep fighting u'll be alright

~love jaidan~

Samantha
29-01-04, 11:28
Hi Jade & Jaidan, keep your heads up, i know we cant be there with you but we will always be on here if you need to talk, try not to show that you are upset infront of these people cause it will make them feel more superior. I am so sorry to hear that you are having all these probs at school, its spose to be a place where you are comfortable. Remember things will work out in the end, keep thinking positively and let us know how you get on, goodluck.
Sam

Rennie1989
29-01-04, 19:13
Had a PA at school

No one knew, i hope, but just a few peeps. my stomach felt like it was shrinking a tighing knots, it was really uncomfortable.

1 more day till the weekend, wahoooooooo

Ya been okay jaidan and sam and kate etc

Jade

diana
29-01-04, 22:12
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you have had yet another attack. However good for you for coping so well. You are doing great in coping. I know it is uncomfortable for you, but try to keep ya chin up deary. You will get through this time as we all do. Post again tomorrow dear to let us know if you are feeling any relief at all.

Take care,

LOVE

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
30-01-04, 19:30
Hi guys

Its friday and skool was crap, no one talked to me.

Its the weekend now so im gonna be panic free for 48hours, cool

Hows everyone been then this week

Jade

mico
30-01-04, 19:37
Hi Jade

Hope you enjoy your weekend, and hopefully school will be a little better next week.

mico

diana
30-01-04, 21:21
Hiya Jade,

Sorry school was crap again today. Atleast you have the weekend right :)? That gives you time out to recover from the school week. Although certainly school should not leave you feeling that way. school is supposed to be a great experience. Good for you though for coping so well and not giving up on school altogether. Keep up the good fight deary, this to shall pass. Remember we are all rooting for you, we are all in your corner. Take it easy, relax over the weekend to prepare yourself for next school week. keep us posted on how you are getting along with things.

Take care sweet Jade,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
31-01-04, 10:47
I always love the weekend coz i dont have to worry about anything about school (other then homework)

Im really gr8ful for ya help during the week

yes diana, school is CRAP, lol

Jade

diana
31-01-04, 21:32
Hi Jade,

At least you have`nt lost your sense of humor. That is always a plus!!!!! LOL..... :) Just have a good weekend, and fuel up for the week ahead. Remember we are here for ya during the week, so keep those posts coming.

Take care deary,

Dian xxxxx

love_jaidan
01-02-04, 02:05
Hey Jade
Sorry to hear stuff is going to well at school.
School for me is alright its alot better than last year i had one small PA cause since i dont hav many friends i choose the subjects i want rather than what my friends choose and in a couple of my classes i have hardly any people i kno and also in one class (this class i had a small PA in) my woodwork class theres 3 other girls that are really really mean to me and theres 20 guys so i kinda freaked out i stood around the corner from the classroom untill the teacher came cause i was too scared to go up there but my best friend Lucy is in 4 of my classes that really good
Hope it gets better for you Jade
cheers

~love jaidan~

love_jaidan
01-02-04, 02:07
Hey Jade
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding there in the first sentence i meant to say "Sorry if school isnt going to weel for you"
Cheers

~love jaidan~

Rennie1989
02-02-04, 12:31
Jaidan

I now how ya feel, peeps can be mean!!!

Feel terrible at the mo, had a pa during 2nd lesson (technology)

If ya want to change the message ya sent click on the button with the paper and pencil.

See ya

Jade

diana
02-02-04, 19:57
Heya Jade,

Sorry to hear you are still having PA`s in school, and so early on in the day. Keep ya chin up sweety, this too shall pass. Try not to dwell on it to much. I hope you are feeling a bit better now. :) Let us know how the rest of your day went.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
02-02-04, 20:02
Diana

The rest of the day was crap. Had a sore chest all day and no one talked to me, apart from 2 of these girls.

I dont think the rescue remodies work, i was shaky all day.

Jade

diana
02-02-04, 23:04
Oh dear Jade,

I am sorry to hear that. I do hope things start to look up for you soon. Has this just been since this school year started or is it every school year all school year?

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
03-02-04, 19:18
Diana

It started on september so yeah the beggining of the school yeah

I really h8 school, treat me like durt more and more when i have more attacks, sow them oneday

Jade

diana
04-02-04, 02:12
Jade,

Is this a new school for you this year? Or have you been attending this school before? I really feel bad for you that you are having such a hard time. This is supposed to be a great life experience for you. What grade are you in? I`m not sure if the grades are the same there as in the US, but I`m thinking 9th grade? If I am right, did you just start this school this year? Our schools changed how the grades and the school is set up. For example K-6th grade used to be Elementary School, now it is k-5th grade, 6th-8th grade is now Middle School, and 9th-12th grade is High School. Is it the same there? I`ll wait to hear back from you. I do hope things start to level off for you soon. So that you can start to enjoy these years.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
04-02-04, 21:09
Diana

Here the year system goes:
Primary school= 4yrs-11yrs (year 1 to yeah 6)
Secondary school= 11yrs- 16yrs (year 7 to year 11)

Im a year 9 so im in secondary school, im 14 yrs old.

I started secondary school in year 7 like everyone else when ya move from primary to secondary.

Didnt have a pa today, hallaular!!!!!!!! coz this girl bunked (truant) of school today, and she wanna be a nurse, shes not gonna do well in the GCSEs (our tests we have at our very ladt year of school)

how was school like in the usa

Jade

diana
05-02-04, 06:36
Hiya Jade,

Good news "NO" PA today :). I hope this is the start of something good for you. Perhaps to start being panic free. I`ll keep my fingers crossed!!!!! :) for ya. School was not to bad here, when I went to school, but they have changed so much now. I really don`t care for the school year changes. Like I mentioned before.

Primary School: year 1- year 5
Secondary School: year 6- year 8
High School: year 9- year 12

Kinda dumb ey? When I was in school though it was like yours is now. I like that better, makes more sense. Is your year 10- year 12 "HIGH SCHOOL"? I hope you are starting to become panic free now. Let`s hope so!!!!!!!!!!!! :).

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
05-02-04, 19:25
soz diana

had a pa today coz of some bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

jade, sob sob

nomorepanic
05-02-04, 21:10
Jade

What happened ? Are these people picking on you ? Can you talk to the teachers about it atall.

Hope you are ok.

Nicola

diana
06-02-04, 19:47
Jade,

Dear I am so sorry you are having a bad time:(. Like Nic asked, are these kids picking on you or bullying you in any way? You should`nt have to go through this on a daily basis. Is your mum aware of the problems you are having at school? Is there anyone you can confide in? You really need to get this under control, these kids can not keep torchering you. You have just as much right there as they do. You have every right to an education that is free of this type of constant "TERROR". Please post to let us know how today went for you deary. Also try to describe exactly what is going on with these kids and you. Hopefully we can help somewhat.

Take care sweetie,

:) Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
06-02-04, 20:05
Nic + Diana

Its just the 1 person. I broke up with her not last tuesday but the 1 before coz she wouldn't help me with my p.a. She always moans at me aswell with eg movin seats or where to go at break etc.

Ever since we broke up she always spyed on me. I txt her dozens of time to 'PISS' off (sorry). She always comes up to me sayin 'i aint spyin on ya' or if i she walks past me 'i not followin ya' today i shouted to her 'JUST DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!'

Today i was really upset coz she kept on starrin at me and sayin the statments above, and also she nicked my only M8!!! anyway this teacher called Mrs Simpson can up to me and said that i had to see my head of year.

1 last point this girl's tryin to make me gelous by dyin her hair and wearin hooped earings (which is not allowed at school) and she got a brand new coat, it aint working, yet.

Should be sortin it out on monday, i really wanna txt her sumot to piss off, what should i say.

Jade

ps my parents know every second of whats happened

Rennie1989
06-02-04, 20:06
Also, i had a p.a. today coz of that bitch

Samantha
07-02-04, 12:36
Hi Jade,
Sorry ion advance about all the questions
Do you have an older/younger bro/sis at the same school?
If you dont mind me asking where abouts is your school situated (you can answer midlands or something if you like)?
Is there any kind of bullying scheme at your school, eg at mine there is an SOS system (students offering support)which is where people like myself train in yrs 9 to offer 'councelling' to young ppl, yr 10 we help at primary school, yr 11 yr 7s and then yr 12-13 ppl in all yrs are referred to us. R there any 6formers u could talk 2 or a teacher you get on well with. You really shouldn't have to go through this day in day out, its not fair on you and could end up giving you a negative view of education.
Is your head of year going to sort this out, or could your parents go in?
Best of luck, sorry to hear about your PA's
Sam
:)

diana
07-02-04, 20:05
Jade,

I hope things are sorted out Monday with your head of year. Do post to let us know how things go on Monday. I too am sorry you keep having the PA`s, and having to deal with these issues everyday. I hope something gives on Monday, and your head of year can get to the bottom of this behavior.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
09-02-04, 20:01
Guess what...

...the head of year wasnt in, how mean

had a sore chest all day, dono why, do ya know why?

jade

Samantha
09-02-04, 21:43
Sorry to hear that jade, hope today has gone better though, how is your chest now, will you be able to see her soon?
TC
Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

diana
10-02-04, 05:02
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear about the head of year. Will the head of year be in soon? I hope so for you deary. Did that girl aggravate you today? You say your chest was sore, have you had a cough or anything like that? When you say "SORE" what do you mean by that? Like a dull pain, ache or like a sharp pain? How does it feel now? I hope better, maybe just stress.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
10-02-04, 19:16
Sam

My chest is better thank you. She was of again today. i mite aswell forget about seeing her now.

Diana

All this girl does is stare and talks about me behind my back and in my head is starts spinning and im constantly thinking ''what is she sayin, why cant see stop starrin at me, i dont wanna to talk about me''

my chest is better now, it was just stiff and achy, i found it hard to breath when that happens, why, is that bad????

Both

I had another pa today twice. my stomach and hands where in a cramo, my arms and legs where 'pins and needles', i was really dizzy

one last point, who do ya do that breathin exercise.

Jade

Rennie1989
12-02-04, 20:46
Had a pa today

i get these stomach cramps amd it is really uncomfortable, i dont know why i get em, do ya now why

jade

sarah
12-02-04, 21:45
Hey Jade

Sorry you had a PA today, u can join the club as I had one too.

Im afraid its probably just one of the many crappy symptoms we get when we panic. Think of all the symptoms that are described on here. There are literally loads, not all of us get the same ones but you can bet your life you arent the only one who gets cramps.

By the way theres loads of breathing exercises (to answer your previous post), I breathe in for the count of 2 and out for the count of 4 and that usually calms me a bit. I think as well as regulating the breathing it also gives you something to focus on (counting).

Chin up matey

love Sarah
xx

diana
12-02-04, 23:09
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you had an attack again today. I hope you are feeling better now though. I agree with Sarah, the stomach cramps like other symptoms are just one other uncomfortable thing that comes along with PA`s. Sucks I know, but just another thing we gotta cope with I suppose :(. An answer to your previous post, your chest probably gets stiff and achy feeling because your breathing gets to be a bit more rapid, which can cause our chest to feel uncomfortable. Yet another symptom of the anxiety/panic, not to worry though dear, It is common. Just try some of the breathing exercises listed on the coping page, they will give you much relief. Let us know how things are going for ya. Let me know if the breathing exercises do any good for ya.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
13-02-04, 20:13
Sarah and Diana

i was really happy today coz i didnt get a p.a. today, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

diana, when ya said if i was coughing coz of my chest pains, what do ya mean, could it of been tb or others.

thanks for ya breathin tecniques, iv only just read this today so ill have to give it a try on monday.

Sam Bitchy Cow (a girl at school who i call her, not sam on this forum) is gonna get into deep trouble, my parents saw my head of KS3 and hes told my head of year (year 9) so she is gonna see me, and im gonna make sam pay, (hehehe). Serves her right for givin me p.a.

Jade

ps got my mock SATs this week! (practise SATs test before the real ones)

diana
14-02-04, 01:03
Great news Jade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No PA`s today :), Good for you. I did`nt mean to give you the impression that I thought something could be wrong, I was just wondering if you had a bad cough from a cold or something like that. You know sometimes when I get a cold and have a cough that can cause my chest to hurt. I just thought maybe it was cold related, don`t worry dear :-). After you explained more what the feeling was, it was obvious it was caused from your anxiety. Let us know how you get on with your breathing techniques. I hope they work for ya. Also make sure and post on Monday to let us know how your head of year handles your issues with this young lady. I hope all goes well, and everything is cleared up for you, so then maybe you will be able to relax at school. Hey good luck on the pre SAT`s :-)!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care deary,

Diana xxxx

sarah
14-02-04, 14:08
Hey Jade

Good on ya matey, no pa? keep it up!!!!!

Good luck with your Mocks, im sure you will do fine.

love Sarah
xx

Rennie1989
14-02-04, 17:45
Cheers,

i let ya now what happens on friday

jade

Samantha
15-02-04, 19:46
Hi Jade glad to hear that things are beginning to look up, glad to hear you didnt have a PA and that things are finally beginning to be sorted at school. Good luck with your mocks

Sam

Rennie1989
15-02-04, 19:58
just realised

not friday, monday

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 12:24
ive just finished 1st and 2nd lesson and things are lookin gr8

no panic attack, yahoooooooo

ill post again at 18:00

see ya then

jade

turn that frown
upside down

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 12:31
thats it, ive blown it

im feelin really panicky and my heart is racin

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my breathin is difficult

jade

turn that frown
upside down

sarah
16-02-04, 13:49
hey Jade

Why have you blown it mate?
Ok so you have had a setback. Its not the end of the world. I know its scarey but you have come thru it before and you can do it this time.
Distract yourself, breathe slowly and use your rescue remedy. You will be fine Im sure of it!!!!

keep your chin up!!!!

love Sarah
xx

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 19:58
i had 2 panic attacks today, 2.

im not alloweed to take my rescue remedied to school coz they have alcohol init.

i did my breathin exercises as you said, i totally forgot i was doin it and all of a sudden i had a panic attack, twice.

wish me luck with my mock sats tomorrow

jade

turn that frown
upside down

Rennie1989
16-02-04, 20:09
one question:

why does 2 panic attacks make ya so bloody tired

jade

turn that frown
upside down

diana
16-02-04, 20:21
Jade,

Sorry to hear you had a set back dear. I hope you are feeling much better now. Good luck on your mock SAT`s. Post to let us know how you are doing, and how you did on your mocks. Try to relax sweety, calm down and relax. Let us know how it has gone with your head of year, about the problems with the other girl at school.

Take care sweetie,

Diana xxxx

nomorepanic
16-02-04, 22:35
Jade

I am sure they would let you take it if your mum and dad explained what it is and why you need it. Have the teachers taken it off you cos most wouldn't even know it contained alcohol!

It makes you feel very tired Jade - it is hard work panicking isn't it - I used to feel so drained afterwards. Just go easy on yourself when you feel like that and you will bounce back in a couple of hours.

Good luck btw

Nicola

Rennie1989
17-02-04, 08:38
thanx diana and nic

im feelin carmer now, my chest still hurts through

my mum wont let me take the remedies

cheers for ya posts

jade

turn that frown
upside down

nomorepanic
17-02-04, 14:40
Jade

You could get her to read up about them on my website page - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/remedies.htm

There is such a small amount of alcohol that it would never harm you.

I hope she does let you take them if you need them.

Nicola

diana
17-02-04, 16:23
Heya Jade,

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I, like Nic hope you are able to take your remedies to school with ya if you need them after your mum has read up on them. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :). You are doing just grand.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
18-02-04, 19:49
i asked my dad about the remedies and he just had a total go at me. i wished this never of happened

jade

diana
19-02-04, 00:27
I`m sorry Jade that your dad got upset. Do ya know why? How was the rest of your day sweetie? Panic free I hope. How are things going with your head of year? Have you got everything in order yet? Post to let me know how you are doing dear.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

P.S. "TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

benoo5
19-02-04, 01:02
hi jade,

think you need to post a pic,cos sarah,diana,and myself seem to have adopted you,ive already got three girls,my god,dont say its now four lol

i really think that taking a bottle of water,with rescue remedy,to school,will help you,if your dad wonts to know more about it,ask him to email me...bryancday@hotmail.com...explain that i work for the NHS,and that all ime interested in,is your health.

as for breathing...well,look up the YOGIC BREATHING,its breathing through alternate nostrils,its probably the best known technique,and is excellent...best wishes..bryan.

diana
19-02-04, 01:22
Wow Bryan,

Three girls, how on earth do you maintain your sanity? If you don`t mind my asking how old are they? I`m losing my mind with only the 2 right now. Does it get "ANY" easier?????????? I have a son too 13, but not sure if he`s gonna be as much trouble as my girls. I agree I feel that we have adopted this sweet dear LOL........... :).

Take care all,

Diana xxxxx

benoo5
19-02-04, 01:44
diana,i read every one of your posts,because your the most caring person,on this site,ive also read your problems,and how you can come here,and give so much of yourself,leaves me full of admiration for you!

as for me,well,the girls mother walked out on us 8/9 yrs ago,she went back to india,to promote her IT business,my daughters were then 10/12/13,but i was so lucky,my aunt,who lived locally,looked after the girls,whilst i worked.

two of my girls are doing great,both working,but my youngest,is a pain in the axxe,she is at college,but her only interest,is screwing poor dad,for every penny,and at the moment,i dont have many lol.

please diana,carry on with your good work on this site,your loving messages,help every single one of us.

best wishes..bryan.

diana
19-02-04, 05:33
Bryan,

Thank you soooo very much for your kind words. I am overwhelmed with emotions. I have never had anyone say that they had "admiration" for me. That feels really good :). I have so much admiration for you and my dad, like I mentioned in one other post somewhere on here. I think it takes a really special "MAN" to take his daughters (in my dads case 1 daughter/child) when the wife walks out and raise them. I am sooooo glad that your aunt lived so close to be able to lend you a hand, in my dads case it was my grandma (his mum). My oldest sounds like your youngest, however she has`nt reached college yet, she is just getting ready to finish High School this year. It has been quite the struggle, that`s for sure and continues to be :(. I am glad to hear that at least my "messages" on here are heard and appreciated. I am not sure anyone else is listening LOL.... :). Take care Bryan, and again thanks for the esteem booster :)!!!!!!

Love,

Diana xxxxxx

Rennie1989
19-02-04, 21:19
hiya everyone

i wasnt at school today. each panic attack i have i loose my apartite, then i dont eat properly for a few days so i get ill. horrible today, i was dizzy, weak and sick(feeling) but im fine now.

bryan- sorry about ya wife. i cant find a pic of me, that latest one is 2 years ago when i had braces and short hair (my hair is now past my shoulders now). i wouldnt mind bein adoped, lol, where do ya live, essex? lol

i cant get my dad to email him, but ill ask him to send ya a humorous joke and let it start from there, i just dont want to be shouted at.

ill look up at yoga breathin

jade

nomorepanic
19-02-04, 23:25
Jade

I wouldn't go upsetting your dad by suggesting he emails Bryan - he may not like it. He will feel that he is being undermined and you talk to us more than him.

We are not aware of the relationship you have with your family and the last thing we want to do is "rock the boat".

We are always here for you but your family must support you too and we would never want you to get into trouble because of things we say on here.

We try to offer you advice but we forget that you are still so young and can't just go to the doctors on your own.

So, please take advice from here but make sure your parents are aware of what is happening on here and to you so they can help too.

Chin up ok - you are a lovely girl.

Nicola

kate
19-02-04, 23:48
Hiya Jade,

I agree with Nic, I wouldn't get your dad to e mail Bryan as I know that I would feel undermined if my kids suggested it to me.

You are only 14 years old and your parents must make the decisions that they feel are best for you.

I have a 14 year old and I would be concerned about adults on a site giving him advice, I think your dad is only being cautious which as parents, we are!!!

Anyway, Jade, take care

Kate x

benoo5
20-02-04, 00:07
can we get one thing straight! as your obviously just reading a couple of posts,and not looking at it properly.

jade was not allowed to take rescue remedy to school,where she gets her panic,because somebody said it contained alcohol...i suggested her dad email me,so i could put his mind at rest.

having brought up three daughters on my own,i am well aware of the problems,and my only aim on this site is to help people recover from their illness...bryan.

diana
20-02-04, 06:17
Hiya Jade,

Glad to hear you are feeling better now. Post to let us know how the breathing goes for ya. You have such a great personality, very funny!!!! Keep up with that, That`s always good medication, a good personality and light heartedness. You have them both, Good for you!!!! :)

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx

kate
20-02-04, 12:33
Bryan,

I can assure you that I did not read just a couple of posts, I have, in fact, read ALL of the thread and have definately looked at it properly.

I am sure that if Jade's dad wants her to take the Rescue Remedy to school and needs further information, he is quite capable of looking up the relevant details to put his mind at rest.

Jade is still a child, she is only 14 years of age, and as I stated previously, as did Nic, her father would feel undermined. I know, as a parent, I definately would.

Panic and anxiety in a child has to be dealt with completely differently to that in an adult.

This especially applies when advice is given on a web site which is mostly used by adults.

Adults are their own person, children still are under the care of their parent/guardian.

Give general advise, by all means, but I do not feel that it is at all suitable to go suggesting that Jade's father e mails any adult on here to obtain information about medication which he could find as easily as you have yourself.

I disagree with what you have suggested, Bryan, and have written this as a concerned Mom.

I too am entitled to post my opinion and I hope that you will respect that we cannot all agree on things, all of the time.

Kate

Rennie1989
20-02-04, 14:53
wow, i didnt wanted an arguement here,

i dont tell my dad about this anymore, he is really stressed out about this panic buissness and his work.

thanx for postin

jade

by the way, i havent had a panic attack for 4 days, yahoo

diana
20-02-04, 15:19
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jade,

No panic for (4) whole days. Good for you :). I hope this will start to be a regular thing for you, being PA free. Are things at school any better? I do hope so for you dear. This should be the time of your life. It looks as though things are going in the right direction for you now. I am so happy for you. Maybe dad is feeling a little stressed, as all us parents do when there is something bothering our children that maybe we don`t quite understand. It is scary for us parents, especially with something like PA`s, because there is nothing we can really do to stop this from plaguing our children. I guess we kinda feel helpless. As you are feeling better and having less anxiety/panic he too will start to feel better. Hang in there deary!!!!!!!! Keep posting to let us know how things are going for ya.

Take care,

Diana xxxx [:X]

Samantha
20-02-04, 15:54
hi Jade glad to hear things are beginning to pick up and you havent had a PA for 4 days-brilliant. Hows school at the moment are you still having probs with this girl or has the head of year sorted it out?
Hope the exams are going ok

Take care
Sam

Rennie1989
20-02-04, 20:39
ive done all 7 exams and my bum hurts coz of sittin on a hard seat for hours. the girl is sorted out, im m8s again, she said she couldnt cope with what i was goin through so she got anxious.

jade

nomorepanic
21-02-04, 17:30
Jade

That ia great news if you are mates again - that must have cheered you up a lot.

Have you talked things through with her and explained how you feel?

Nicola

diana
22-02-04, 01:11
Hiya Jade,

Good for you, you are mates again. That should relieve alot of the anxiety/panic which is maybe why you have been doing so well. That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up, and try to keep the lines of communication open with your mates so they know how you are feeling and what you are going through. So hopefully this won`t happen again. Even if they do not understand the whole thing completely, with a little information from you to them, they may be able to be more supportive, and not be scared away!!!!!!!!!! LOL..........:). Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on. I am very happy for you that you have completed all of your exams. That should also be a bit of a stress reliever now that you have finished them up.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx :)

Rennie1989
22-02-04, 18:22
ill have to admitt, the exams didnt bother me, how strange

i do feel alot better now, but (gasp) i had a panic attack not last night, the night before, donno why, but, at least i had a 4/5 day break instead of a 15 hour break

jade

diana
23-02-04, 04:15
Good for you Jade!!!!!!! Things are getting better and better for you. Keep up the good work. Keep us posted as to how you are getting on with everything. Job well done on completing the exams :).

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
23-02-04, 20:16
2 were hard but the other 5 were easy peesy, lemon squeezy, lol

i donno why, but im feelin breathless eversince that panic attack, but then again, i have a blocked up nose due to a cold (my throats crocky, but i dont feel ill, strange!!!!!)

see ya

jade

diana
25-02-04, 02:35
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you have a cold. I know that can make us a lil more anxious and panicky. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I love the statement you made, it is so cute :). "EASY PEESY, LEMON SQUEEZY" :D.

Take care sweetie,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
26-02-04, 19:41
ar, thank you diana

diana
27-02-04, 22:46
No problem deary.

I just thought that was soooo cute!!!!!!!!! LOL...... :-D.

I hope you are having a panic free week!!!!!!!!!!

Take care deary,

Diana xxxxx :)

Rennie1989
02-03-04, 21:46
today and yesturday i didnt had a p.a. at school

BUT

i had 1 at monday night

i tried not to let it happen

jade

diana
02-03-04, 22:29
Good for you Jade!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are getting better with them.

Not to worry about the one on monday night. We all have them when we are in the recovery process, as most of us still are :).

Good you tried not to let it happen, but remember don`t fight them. Just let them do their best. You are made up of more stuff than they can put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :).

I am glad that you are doing so tremendously better now. Atleast they are`nt daily now ey?

Keep up the great work dear :-D

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
03-03-04, 19:43
im really pleased they are not dayly but i just got to stop being frightened of school. thats wat im consentrating on now

jade

Rennie1989
04-03-04, 19:24
nearly had a panic attack today

im getting more and more anxious every school day, im afraid that 1 school im gonna panic

jadeVAMPslayer

kate
04-03-04, 19:44
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling more anxious today.

Has anything in particular happened to cause the panic? How are you dealing with your feelings?

Try and give us a bit more info, Jade, and we will try to get you through this.

Kate x

diana
04-03-04, 20:02
Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you are feeling more and more anxious at school.

Like Kate mentioned, has anything inparticular happened recently to bring on these feelings? How are you doing at school socially and academically?

Good that your panic is not daily anymore, and that you are working on getting over the fear of it happening at school.

I do hope you are feeling better soon :).

Hey how is your site coming along?

Post to let us know how you are doing dear.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
04-03-04, 20:43
its when some peeps (even peeps i don't know) make me fustrated or being horrible to me like whipping me with sticks, pushing, spitting at me, swearing at me, all these things and i hadnt done anything wrong. my m8 doesnt help, but she doesn attually know what happens to me. we had also done pe today so obviously i was huffing and puffing but i carried on till next lesson and break. my chest was getting tighter and i was getting more anxious coz what peeps where doin to me.

i got a level 5 in english, 3 marks away from level 6, cool init!!!!

jade

diana
04-03-04, 21:37
Jade,

Why on earth are those other kids picking on you???????????

Have you told anyone about the actions of these kids? That is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to let someone know what is going on.

Good for you coping through PE though :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let someone know what is going on, and see if something can be done about it.

You should not have to set still for that kind of harassment.

Please post to let us know what you find out.

I hope you are feeling better now.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
04-03-04, 21:41
its loads of peeps, it happenes to everyone

im really fed up of this now, feeling anxious

jade

kate
04-03-04, 21:46
Jade,

Diana is so right.You do not have to put up with this harrassment.

Were you in class or in the playground when this happened? Did no teachers or anyone in authority see the incidents?

Every school has an anti bullying policy, and bullying is what is happening to you.

Jade, you must tell your parents and the school. You are only young and feel unable to deal with it yourself.

So, put it into the hands of adults who will be able to get it stamped out once and for all.

Good luck, Jade and let us know how you get on, ok?

Kate x

nomorepanic
04-03-04, 22:19
Jade

Well done for the level 5 in English - good on you!

Nicola

Rennie1989
05-03-04, 11:11
no 1 cares really, if ya get swearn at, no big deal, they don't do anything about it. it all happenes in between lessons so no 1 can see coz its chokker

jade

diana
05-03-04, 15:33
Jade,

Do you think if you let your mum know what is going on she might be able to contact someone at the school to try to take care of this for you?

I really feel bad for you that you have to endure this type of treatment.

It is unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don`t say "NO ONE CARES" I know your parents care, and we certainly care about your well being too.

If you can, please try to let someone in the school know what is going on. Someone has to do something.

I hope today is a better day for you :-D.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
05-03-04, 20:40
cheers diana, i told my mum this and she says ''just ignore it''

jade

nomorepanic
06-03-04, 20:39
Jade

Did you tell her that you can't ignore it and the feelings are real?

Nicola

Rennie1989
06-03-04, 21:37
yep nic, she just said ''i know its hard but ya just have to cope with it''

jade

nomorepanic
07-03-04, 19:43
Oh poor Jade

Well you come on here mate and we will cheer you up and keep you happy.

Nicola

Rennie1989
07-03-04, 19:56
thanx

diana
08-03-04, 18:52
Jade,

Dear I hope you are feeling better today, and I do hope things are going better too.

Please keep us posted as to how you are getting along with the kids at school. We may not be able to physically do anything about the actions of the other children at school, but this I promise you, we will be here to try to lessen the blows and lift your spirits a bit so that you have the strength to go on through your school day.

we want you to be successful in school and every area of your life :).

Take care deary. You are in my thoughts :-D.

Lot`s of Love,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
08-03-04, 19:23
thanx diana

every1 is so childish, they shove you, push you, swear at you, laugh at you etc, i donno what iv done wrong, probably bein alive!!!

jade

diana
08-03-04, 21:15
No dear that is not the problem, and you have not done anything wrong.

You nailed it on the head they are "CHILDISH"!!!!!!

You just keep up your sweet, cheery way that puts a smile on all of our faces and you will get on just fine. Don`t let them get to you to much.

I know it is easier said than done, but maybe if you try to "act" like what they do does`nt bother you. They may not get such a thrill out of being mean and move on to someone else.

Not that I want anyone else to go through this either, but maybe it will be someone who can put them in their place.

Please keep posting to let us know how you are doing dear.

Oh how I wish that things would start to lighten for you.

You are not alone, remember we are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care sweetie, Things can only get better right?

Love,

Diana xxxxx [:X]

Rennie1989
09-03-04, 19:29
Diana

I have just had the worst day at school since the time i wasnt m8s with my m8. My maths teacher had a rite go at me. me and my m8 were tryin to see who had the biggest hand and our teacher came by and shouted ''I expect better from u 2'' i wish i could slap that bitch.

also i feel as though i cant express my self coz im afraid that im gonna make a foal of myself. everyone was takin a piss out of my breathin today, loads of peeps got plastic bags and said ''im doin a jade creighton, look, i cant breath''

jade

diana
09-03-04, 20:46
Oh dear I am so sorry you are having a rough time.

It just seems that everyone and everything is loading up on you at once.

Pay no mind to those taking pokes at your breathing. They should just hope and pray that they never have to deal with anxiety/panic, because not just anyone can bare the symptoms of this disorder. It takes a strong person to fight this disorder on a daily basis.

They don`t sound like very nice people, so I would`nt put to much stock in what they say or do to poke fun at you.

They obviously need to find "someone" to pick on to make themselves feel better about their own short comings. Interesting they picked you, since you are probably just strong enough to get past their childish games.

I would`nt worry too much about their poking fun at you I mean if they felt good about themselves they would`nt need to poke fun at others to get a laugh or a thrill. That is their own insecurities. If you look at it like that it really is`nt about you it is really about them, and their immaturity and insecurities within themselves.

I know it can be quite tough to endure this behavior on a daily basis, but I think once you show them that is does`nt bother you, it won`t be so thrilling to them anymore.

Try not to acknowledge their foolishness, and I`ll bet they will just move on. Usually people do things to people they know they can get a reaction from. If there is no reaction then there is no fun to be had.

Hang in there sweetie.

Keep us posted as to how you are getting along.

I hope this has helped a bit.

Take care deary,

Diana xxxxxx

Rennie1989
10-03-04, 19:39
Im really scared about going to school on friday, coz iv got that maths bitchy teacher again. i wrote in my book ''i don't understand'' coz i couldnt answer a question and she wrote ''i don't bite'' well, she does, metophoricly, she shouts at people coz they dont understand probably coz they wasnt listening, they do, i watch everybody!!!!!!!! i donno wat 2 do???

thanx for the post above, that really put a smile on my face.

jade

Rennie1989
11-03-04, 20:54
i wasnt at school 2day. i was phycicaly sick with fear, and yep, i was sick, lovely. all day i wayched the great escape, GMTV, played on the sims(ps2 game) etc. im better now, but im scared of tomorrow. im gettin this cramp, well, ish, in my stomach and it feels uncomfortable.

jade

diana
12-03-04, 03:08
Jade,

Don`t let that teacher make it so you don`t want to go to school.

Can you talk to her and let her know how she makes you feel?

I do hope you are feeling better now.

Don`t worry to much about tomorrow either. Look at it this way TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right??????????

You will have the whole weekend to recover from tomorrow, and come up with some new strategies on how to get along with this math teacher.

I mean that is what the teacher is there for, if you do not understand something, she is supposed to help you understand.

I am glad that the last post brought a smile to your face :).

Just try to take a day at a time with her. Hopefully things will get better.

Try to relax sweetie. It will be okay.

Post to let me know how you get on Friday.

Love,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
12-03-04, 19:19
cheers diana

she was ok 2day, but horrid 2 every1 else, ow well, we all have our enimies.

by the way, how do u dope panic???

jade xx

diana
13-03-04, 20:45
Jade,

Glad to hear your problem with your teacher may be one of the past.

I hope you continue to have good days, in and out of school :).

As far as how I cope with my panic, with the suggestions of everyone on here I mentally talk myself down from one every chance I get. Most of the time it works :).

I usually keep reminding myself (mentally) that what I am feeling is only panic and that it is not going to harm me. Sometimes I have to tell myself out loud and that is okay too :-D.

I keep telling myself that I am okay and that the feelings will pass till they actually do pass, and they always do :)......

Take care deary,

Diana xxxxx [:X]

Rennie1989
14-03-04, 20:51
you make it sound so easy, if only i could do that

jade

diana
15-03-04, 04:55
Jade,

Just keep practicing, you to can do it.

Just keep telling yourself these things until your mind believes it :).

I hope that you are doing well.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

stimpy
15-03-04, 09:59
It is easier said than done, but it can be done - it just takes a lot of practice.

My CBT says it is a good idea to visualize a safe place, somewhere calming and relaxing.

Liz xxx

Rennie1989
17-03-04, 20:16
sorry i aint been ere 4 a wile. i tried those things and they worked, you 2 are mirical workers

jade

nomorepanic
17-03-04, 20:59
Jade

Well done to you - I am so pleased that has helped.

Keep it up won't you?

Nicola

stimpy
18-03-04, 10:12
Once you learn the coping techniques, it is just a question of putting them in to action. The best time to practice them is when you are not panicing, so that when you need them it comes as second nature.

Popular ones are, sitting in your own private garden with a little stream and pretty flowers.
Being on your own private beach with nothing to think about but sitting in the sun.

My personal fav is picturing my favourite place to be, doing my favourite things.

Picture this ... It's wet and windy outside, but it doesn't matter because the fire is warm. You have your favourite blanket and teddy bear friend as company. The pillow behind your head is warm and squishy.
Your favourite movie is on tv.

Ohh I've come over all tranquil !

Liz xxx

diana
18-03-04, 15:21
Good on you Jade,

Keep it up!!!!

Glad to hear the suggestions helped you.

Liz..... I like the ideas you give about visualizing, they are great ones. Especially the one with the fire, warm pillow, Teddy and the movie. LOL..... :).

Just the thought of that makes me come over all tranquil too....... [^].

Take care ladies...

Love,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
18-03-04, 20:21
soz peeps

had a pa 2day, i did try 2 avoid it i really did

jade

diana
18-03-04, 20:53
Jade,

Sorry to hear you had a PA today, but good on you for trying to avoid it :).

I hope you are feeling much better now.

How is everything else in your life going?

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
19-03-04, 21:37
Im really happy 2day, it is day 2 o bein able to use a scooter, its wicked!!!!

skool's really crap now, i h8 it i h8it i h8 it

jade

Rennie1989
20-03-04, 20:02
no skool on monday, yipee, but i have to take and pick up my bro from and to skool, ow well, its my job, he he

jade

diana
20-03-04, 21:00
Jade,

Good on you on doing the scooter!!!!!!!!!!!

Lot`s of fun ey?

Good on you to for getting your brother off and picked up from school. That is very sweet :).

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
20-03-04, 21:12
i love my scooter now, but my left leg hurts (my pushing leg) but at least in exercising
he he

see ya

jade

diana
21-03-04, 00:38
Enjoy dear, sounds like loads of fun.

he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
21-03-04, 19:14
ow was mothers doy for all

i got my mum a necklace and a card. my bro got here a bell 4 her bike and a humourous card

jade

Rennie1989
22-03-04, 21:42
ow god, iv got skool tomorrow, im really scared, i cant stop thinkin about it. this always happens to me, especially after a weekend (i had a teachers trainin)

Scooter Girl

diana
22-03-04, 23:09
Hiya Jade,

Don`t worry about school tomorrow.

Look at it this way, you`ve had an awesome weekend. You can certainly handle 4 days of school this week :).

Aw Jade, how sweet the gifts you and your brother got your mum.

I`m sure that made her very happy!!!!! :-D.

Take care,

Diana xxxx [^]

Rennie1989
22-03-04, 23:11
Its really hard at the mo, AAAGGGHHH

Scooter Girl

diana
23-03-04, 17:04
Hang in there sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday will be here before you know it :).

Love,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
23-03-04, 19:14
only 3 days, thats 72 hours, 4320 mins, 259200 secs

THATS TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

nomorepanic
23-03-04, 22:22
Jade

Stop counting the days - you are wishing your life away.

You need to get over this school thing or it will be a very long time till you leave school - I am not working out how long that is - lol.

You know you can do it and you need to make it as comfortable as you can cos you can't get out of it.

Please try to find some things that help ok?

Nicola

diana
24-03-04, 01:14
Jade,

I agree with Nic, stop counting the days, minutes and seconds. That is only going to make it seem like an eternity.

Try as Nic suggested to find something, anything to make it more comfortable for you.

You have only a few more years to go, and trust me once you have completed your schooling and move into whatever carrer you choose. You are sooo going to miss these years.

So enjoy them sweetie. You only go around once in life. Make the most of it :-D.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
24-03-04, 21:29
I had a pa today

This girl wouldnt stop moaning at me, i donno what iv done wrong!!!

Scooter Girl

diana
25-03-04, 06:03
Oh Dear,

You have`nt done anything wrong at all.

Just put it down to some peoples immaturity.

Don`t take it to personal.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Take care sweetie,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
25-03-04, 12:27
Im at skool now, its break, iv just managed 2 lessons (french then citizen****) and i nearly had a pa, this girl wont stop moaning at me, its constantly moan after moan after moan.

wish me luck for the rest of the 3 lessons

Scooter Girl

stimpy
26-03-04, 10:23
Mothers day was magic, thanks Jade.
My little boys bought me a Care Bear of my own. She's called Cheer Bear and pink, with a rainbow of hope on her tummy. She cheers everyone up when they are feeling sad and lonely. - http://www.care-bears.com/about/cheer.html

Alex figured "She your friend mum, she look after you while I'm at school and stop you getting scared." Aw Bless him !
And I also got a little bear holding a plant. And they made me cards.
I was just pleased that I had made enough recovery to enjoy and cherish each present. It was good to feel that even though I am still battling and wasn't much of a mum for 6 months, they still love me.

Diana is right, some people just love a good moan.
They pick the weakest person and just go on at them.

Look on the brightside it is nearly the weekend - that means 2 days of peace away from school.

Liz xxx

diana
27-03-04, 20:54
Aw Liz,

Your little MOTHER`S DAY story brought tears to me eyes.

I remember feeling like that bout Mother`s day, not very sure bout this year though. :(

You know why.

Perfect gift for ya!!!!!!! complete with the "RAINBOW OF HOPE" already. :)

My son D`Angelo once said something to me quite similar to what yours did.

Only he used a toy "robot" to protect his mum. He placed it by our back door and told me he (the robot) would "PROTECT" me for him whilst he was at school. LOL................. :)

Funny the innocent kind things children say to brighten our day ey? Without even trying. LOL............... :-D

That is the unconditional love we all hope for is`nt it? Even when we have`nt been at our best, there is someone who understands and loves us still inspite of our shortcomings.

What a grand feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Glad that you had a magical Mothers Day Liz, You deserve it.

I am equally happy that you have come far enough in your recovery to enjoy the "SIMPLE" pleasures in life again. :)

Jade..............

Try not to let this "MOANER" get to ya to much.

Always try to look as though you know something she does`nt, and really wants to know.

It will bother her more than her moaning at you. LOL............... :)

Sometimes we gotta fight fire with fire, subtley. :)

It`s not necessary to hurt people to put them in their places.

Keep ya chin up dear.

Take care all,

Diana xxx

Rennie1989
27-03-04, 21:10
Diana

Your son is adorable doin that, a little robot, how sweet.

My bro sat on my lap today when i was on the computer doin homework and i said ''Jordan, what u doin on my lap?'' and he said ''its coz i love you!'', awwwwwwwwwwwww, bless hos heart, lol :)

i got a letter through the door today from my school, they want me to do history GCSE, and i am. im gonna do:
english )
science ) have to do
maths )
chemistry
bioligy
ICT
history

isnt that gonna be hard, lol

thanx for the posts

Scooter Girl

sarah
27-03-04, 21:25
Hiya Jade

You think thats gonna be hard..when I was at school I had to do a minimum of 10 GCSE's and I took 12!!!...lol

good luck matey, look like you chose well!!

love Sarah
xx

Rennie1989
27-03-04, 21:56
thanx sarah

diana
29-03-04, 19:39
Hiya Jade,

AWWWWWWW how sweet of your little brother. :-D

Is`nt that the best feeling?

Good on you Jade, for choosing to do your GCSE`s.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
29-03-04, 21:03
Thanx diana

just done an essay for history and my chest cains with all the fustration of it.

iv done it now but it aint very long, lol

Scooter Girl

diana
29-03-04, 22:01
Well done for finishing your History essay Jade.

I hope your chest is feeling a bit better now, that you are done. :-D

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
31-03-04, 11:57
Hi Diana

My chest is a bitter better ,thank you!!!!

Im in geography at the moment trying to find stuff on the austrailian rainforest!!! no luck at the moment!!!!

Im hanging on

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
01-04-04, 20:36
Thats is iv decided what to do in yr10

im gonna be doin the following:

GNVQ: ICT

GCSE: maths, science, english(2), history, child development and possiblally geography

I had a p.a. today, we had double maths to help our SATs comin up next month and this hirl wouldnt stop copyin my work, i just got really fustrated and also she was moanin at me about, well, stuff!

How were u today diana

Scooter Girl

diana
01-04-04, 21:56
Hiya Jade,

I hope you were able to find the information on the Australian Rainforest you were searching for.

Good on you for taking the GNVQ and GCSE`s. You have made all good decisions. :)

Keep up the great work!!!!! :-D

Sorry that you had a PA today. I hope you are feeling better now though.

I hope you are also over the frustration of the girls bad manners today.

Jade, thank you so much for asking about how I was today.

Actually I have`nt been feeling to well today or yesterday. I think due to some food I ate out at a resteraunt yesterday. :(

I will be fine though. :)

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
02-04-04, 20:30
sorry to hear that diana, hope ur feelin alot better.

iv gave in the form for my choices today, loads others did as well, lol :)

this girl is really childish today, she didnt say a word today, good! lol

Scooter Girl

Jordan (my bro) says hello ;)

Rennie1989
04-04-04, 21:15
iv got skool 2moro and im s****** my self wid terror

i hope that girl, sam (no not sam on the forum) dont do anythin to me tomoro other wise im DEAD

Scooter Girl

diana
05-04-04, 03:42
Hiya Jade,

Feeling a bit better today thanks for asking.

Tell your little brother I said HELLO!!!! as well :-D.

Good for you turning in your forms for your choices. :)

Try not to pay any mind to that girl, she is`nt worth your worries.

Let me know how you made out at school dear.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
05-04-04, 21:10
i donno what to think

vicky, sam's cousin, told me on saturday that sam said iv been slaggin er of and backstabbin, i told sam and she said is was s***, sam then had a go at vicky so i donno what happned to sam! shes transformed from bad to good

i dont get it

Scooter Girl

diana
06-04-04, 17:52
Jade,

Don`t try to figure it out. :)

You won`t be able to. All young girls go through things they don`t even understand because of their hormones.

She will come around, she`s probably just confused herself and is unable to see things as they are.

Things will work out. Just give it time.

Besides that, how is everything else going for ya?

Take care dear,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
08-04-04, 20:57
right now diana, u wont be hearin from me for 2 weeks now, yay

i have a 2 week break

Scooter Girl

diana
08-04-04, 22:06
Have fun sweetie.

Enjoy your time off.

Love Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
26-04-04, 20:59
Hiya im back, (ow no)

Skool has been crap ever since iv walked in:

* I had twisted my ankle on the saturday before and it hadnt healed 1 bit.
* I had only 7 hours sleep
* I was really scared

And much more.....

How was ur break from me diana

Scooter Girl

diana
26-04-04, 22:02
Oh dear Jade,

You have started off on a bad note ey?

My time has been okay. Just a little busy is all. Alot of preparation for senior prom and graduation for my oldest daughter though.

How was your holiday?

I really missed your posts. :)

Is your ankle any better at all?

When does your school year end?

I hope you are feeling a bit better dear.

Do try to get some rest and be better prepared for tomorrow. Low sleep only makes for extra stress and frustration.

Let me know how you are doing dear.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
28-04-04, 22:09
wait wait!!! 2 many questions, lol

1)Crap, the last week every night i paniced (no change there, lol)
2)Alot better, ALOT
3)23rd July ish, lol

wish ur daughter good luck for her graduation from me!!!

Scooter Girl

diana
29-04-04, 13:53
Heya Jade,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry too many questions, just making up for lost time I guess. :)

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks during your holiday.

I am glad though that your ankle is better. :)

Thank you sooooo much for the luck you wish my daughter. I will be sure to let her know you send her luck. :)

I hope you are doing better now dear, feeling anxiety/panic free.

Take care,

Diana xxx

Rennie1989
29-04-04, 20:56
Iv got sum good news

my dad secretly took me to this shop where i live to buy me a bike. its really cool, pickin it up 2moro, iv got a helmet, bell wid an eyeball, punchure repair kit and a d. lock. COOL

How is ur daughter at the mo.

Scooter Girl

diana
30-04-04, 18:50
Great News Jade!!!!!

How nice of your dad. :)

Sounds like a very cool bike. Especially the "EYEBALL" bell. LOL.......... :-D

Thank you so much for asking, my daughter is doing okay at the moment.

She is a little anxious about prom and graduation, but other than that still the same ol pain in my bum. LOL......... :)

She`s still not living at home, but I am trying to help her through this very important time in her life.

She likes going to the under "21" clubs and partying and she does`nt have much patience for much else. Make any sense?????

Let me know how you like your new bike after taking it for a spin. :)

Take care sweetie,

Diana xxxx

P.S. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Rennie1989
01-05-04, 22:24
hiya diana

it was brilliant, fell of a few times coz its rather high, im ok!!!

bit upset though coz my mums in hospital, she fell of her bike and is havin an opp, i think its all finished

nice to hear u and ur daughter r fine

Scooter Girl

diana
02-05-04, 03:24
Heya Jade,

Glad to hear your bike ride was brilliant.

Glad to hear that you were`nt hurt in your fallings. :)

How`s your mum dear? What did she have to get operated on?

Thank you for the sentiment. :)

I am trying very hard to get along with her right now. Some days are quite hard though.

Take care of yourself dear. Be careful on that bike!!!!! :-D

Post to let me know how your mum is. Tell her I hope she is feeling a bit better now. Tell her to be careful on her bike too. :)

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
02-05-04, 21:06
Hi diana

Iv been to the hospital 2day and she was in a lot of disscomfort. She just had an opp last night which was 2 hours long. Apparently she broke hers bones in her ankle and leg (right leg) she fell on her biek on a curb and trapped her leg

Im abit upset at the mo, i donno what to do or how she wil be so im seeing my nan, her mum, 2moro

Scooter Girl

nomorepanic
02-05-04, 21:17
Oh Jade

Poor mum. Have you taken her a card in to make her feel better?

Tell her that we are all asking over her ok? I hope she will be better soon.

Are you ok?

xx

Nicola

diana
03-05-04, 05:42
Wow Jade!!!!!!!!

Poor dear, I do hope your mum will be feeling better soon.

That sounds very painful. :(

Try to take it easy and calm down. I know having your mum injured and up in the hospital is quite hard.

I`m sure she is going to recover nicely with a little rest and time.

Try to get her cheered up with a card like Nic suggested, the best cards for mums are the hand made kind.

Maybe you and your little brother could make one for her.

That would be very sweet. :)

Tell your mum we are all rooting for her fast recovery.

Take care dear, keep us posted on how things are progressing.

I hope you have a good time with your nan dear.

Best Wishes,

Diana xoxoxo

benoo5
03-05-04, 22:20
hi jade,so sorry to hear about your mum,when she comes out of hospital,you will have to be a ..little mum..for a few weeks,while she rests,so be good to your dad,wont you?

as she starts to get better,she will need some gentle exercise,so it will be a good excuse,for you to join in,as well!!

great to hear about your bike..sounds great..ime sure you will have lots of fun on it.

take care little one........bryan.

Rennie1989
04-05-04, 21:34
thanx 4 the replies

my mum now has a cast on her leg and is leaving the hospital on thursday, whilst im at school

me and jordan made a card and i made sum scones, yum !!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

diana
05-05-04, 16:00
Hiya Jade,

Glad to hear your mum is coming home.

Sorry to hear she is sporting a cast though, but on the upside now you all can autograph it and she can keep it as a souvenir. :)

I am sure the card and the scones brightened her day. How very sweet of you and your little brother. :-D

Make sure you all pitch in and take care of your mum upon her return home Thursday, and keep us updated on here recovery.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Meg
05-05-04, 16:20
Is her cast a bright neon colour ?

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

rackel
05-05-04, 16:20
Hi jade , you sound really down. Keep your chin up sweetie. People make fun of something when they dont understand it, its their way of dealing with it. Yes it is harsh but you can cope. How old are you? I reckon that as you get older your mates will understand and be more willing to listen (you are probably a lot more mature and sensitive to peoples feelings than they are because you suffer from this) Where there is a negative there is always a positive. Try to look at the positive. they are in the wrong for joking about this but from an outsiders view it is impossible to fully understand.
Rachel x

Rennie1989
05-05-04, 21:39
Diana: Sorry to say that my is cumin home on friday instead. her doctor wants to keep her in to scan her leg

Meg: Red

Rachel: Im 14 years young, im in yr 9 doin my SATs (boo) and i am coping nicely thanx, bit nakard but cool.

Scooter Girl

Meg
05-05-04, 21:47
Great - arm yourself with a black marker pen then .. it'll show up beautifully .

I hope she is keeping in good spirits and not worrying about how chaotic the house is. How is Dad coping ? I'm sure you're being a great help to him.

Meg

Rennie1989
05-05-04, 21:55
just got to scan around for a pen, lol

shes fine, got a few needles in ere so she dont get DVT and to get the anti biotics in her.

Im helping my dad alot, more then usual

Thanx 4 posting meg

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
07-05-04, 13:45
OK im at school and its 2:43pm and iv finished my SATs, yipeeeeeeeeeee iv also just done my french work so i asked to go on the web

my mum is home now coz i got a phone call at lunch so she must be back unless there are traffic jams, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scooter Girl

diana
10-05-04, 16:03
Hiya Jade,

How was your mums return home? I hope all went well.

Good on you for helping your dad out a bit. :)

How was your weekend?

How was school today?

I hope all is well on the home front.

Tell your mum I am so glad that she is back home now, and tell her to take care of herself.

You all give her a bit of pampering won`t you? :)

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

P.S. Good on you for finishing your SAT`s and French work early.

Keep up the great work dear.

Rennie1989
10-05-04, 20:10
1) Here trip home was ok ish, she said it hurt but shes ok
2)It's not just my dad now, its my mum, myself and jordan
3)The weekend was tiering, lol
4)Skool was ok ish, peeps bein horrid but no change there
5)The home is ok by the aid of ME,lol
6) I will
7) I will
I am glad 2 finish em

Scooter Girl

diana
11-05-04, 13:59
Jade,

Quite a list of questions I ask of you again ey? LOL...... :D

Glad your mum is home now.

I hope you have a better day at school today. :)

Just ignore those foolish kids that annoy you so much.

You have much bigger fish to fry. LOL......... :D

Take care of yourself and your mum. I hope your dad and Jordan are doing well.

Take care sweetie,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
11-05-04, 18:27
Thanx diana

had a bad day at skool but ow well

Scooter Girl

diana
11-05-04, 18:31
Jade,

Sorry to hear you had a bad day at school, but don`t get discouraged.

There is always tomorrow sweetie.

Keep ya chin up!!!!!!

Take care,

Love

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
12-05-04, 19:02
No only problem diana is that

I had a panic attack for the first time in months

Ill tell this, im gonna sow the school 4 treatin us like dirt, but really its not just the teachers its the brats inside.

Scooter Girl

diana
13-05-04, 22:27
Jade,

Sorry to hear you have had a PA. Try not to get to discouraged though it is just a blip, as it has been months since you have had one.

We all get them don`t worry dear.

Things will get better soon dear. Look at it this way, there is not that much more time left till your summer break right?

You have all summer to relax and forget about your bad experiences in school this year.

How is your mum doing dear? Well I hope.

How is home coming along since mums return? Are you all giving her a bit of pampering?

Take care sweetie. Keep ya chin up!!!!!! :)

Diana xxxxx

Rennie1989
15-05-04, 20:47
on thursday i couldnt believe my ears:
my PE teacher is pregnant and is off work so weve got a crap teacher called Mrs Trever but coz of by back problem i couldnt do PE so i handed in a note sayin from my mum ''Jade cannot do PE due to back pai'' the teacher then said ''young lady i cannot accept these notes with out a medical certificate'' so i explained to her that my mum has broken her ankle and cant get 1 but by lookin at her and hearin the tone of her voice i assumd that she didnt believe in me and i mentioned my spine was curved. my mum is gonna write a letter 2 her sayin about my condition

i said to my mum that every1 is wishin her well and she smiled

Scooter Girl

diana
18-05-04, 05:32
Jade,

That teacher sounds like a meanie ey?

How is your mum doing dear?

I hope she is doing much better now.

I hope things get straightened out once your mum gets a note to that teacher explaining your condition.

Tell your mum to keep smiling. :)

Keep me posted on how things are going for ya sweetie.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Rennie1989
19-05-04, 21:05
my mum is typin a letter 2moro to that teacher to explain bout my prob, bitch she is anyway

mummys doin lovely

Rennie1989
21-05-04, 14:05
i have 2 admitt, skool iks gettin better now

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
24-05-04, 18:30
i had a panic attack 2day

sarah
24-05-04, 18:32
Oh no hun!

What started that off?

take care
love sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Rennie1989
25-05-04, 21:05
im always wrong aparantly eg

1)my m8 asked me how to make brown during art but i said ''cum on u should now'' and this girl saud ''its red, blue and yello'' and i said ''i thought it was green instead of blue'' and she started boastin about it

2)me, sammy and her cousin, april, sat together in science and we were preparin for an experiment 4 2moro. sammy wanted me 2 prank dis boy but i said no but april said, ow do it or ill slap ur face. i felt as though i could not do what i want

loads loads more, 2 many to type down. all those things plus laods more just made me crack

i cant cop any more, its too hard

ScooterGirlToScaredAndToFoolish

Tessie28
25-05-04, 21:19
Hi Scooter girl,

yes you can cope and yes you are coping - just having a bad day. Put it behind you and have a better day tomorrow :)
love Tess

diana
26-05-04, 00:43
Heya Jade,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough go at things right now, but like Tess said it is just a "BAD DAY" that is all.

Tomorrow will be better.

Keep ya chin up sweetie!!!!! :-D

You can cope, you have been doing it all of this time. You are just a bit overwhelmed with the rough day you had today.

Put today behind you dear and get a good nights rest, and press on for tomorrow.

How are things with the teacher since your mum wrote the letter? Better I hope.

Try not to dwell on the bad day you had today and look forward to tomorrow, another day another opportunity to learn something or see something beautiful. :)

Take care sweetie.

Keep us posted on how your day goes tomorrow.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Love, Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
27-05-04, 21:08
we were doin high jump 2day so i told my teacher i wasnt aloud 2 do it so i told the teacher and she was ok, phew

iv gotta week off next week, HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
29-05-04, 20:40
OW YEAH, 1 WEEEEEEEEEEK OFF

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scooter Girl

diana
03-06-04, 14:36
Hiya Jade,

Glad to hear things went well with your teacher. :)

WOW!!!!!! one whole week off. Whatever will you do dear?

I hope you enjoy it.

Post to let us know what you did.

Hey!!! how is mum healing?

Take care,

Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
03-06-04, 19:59
iv done sailin and riding

my mum is alot better thnx

Scooter Girl

ps, my new hospital appoint. is on 7th June

diana
05-06-04, 19:34
Hiya Jade,

Good news ey? Sailing and riding, what fun!!!!!

Good to hear mum is doing well. ;)

What is your hospital appt. for dear?????

I hope your weekend is full of fun.

Take care sweetie.

Love, Diana xoxoxo

Rennie1989
05-06-04, 19:57
Diana

i have 2 see my specialist to see whether my spine has gone curver, hopefuly not. i may need a brace, but lets think possitive :)

wat u been doin l8ly

Scooter Girl

diana
07-06-04, 20:20
Hiya Jade,

I hope all goes well at the docs.

Post to let me know how everything goes for you okay.

Thanks for asking, but I`ve not been up to much lately. Just same ol stuff different day. ;)

I will keep my fingers crossed for a good report from the doc.

Best Wishes,

Love Diana xxx

Rennie1989
07-06-04, 21:30
my spine has gone 1 degree curver, but that dont matter

very nervous 2day, wouldnt smile

Scooter Girl

sal
07-06-04, 21:47
Hi Jade

Well done for getting through today, that sounds like positive news hon. Long time no speak. How are things? Hope you enjoyed your week off, horrible when you have to go back isnt it. How long have you been riding for? I grew up on a farm and was lucky enough to have a pony, used to spend my days with my pony, better than parent!!!! Let me know how you are hon.

Take care

Lots of love Salxxxxxx

Rennie1989
08-06-04, 21:38
hiya sall

it was hell 2day, loads of peeps took a mikky outa me, i cant say y, personal, well its sort of connected to my back.

iv been riding for a few months i think, not all that sure. WOW, a pony, a really wanted a horse or ride 1 but we were at a tight budget when i was young, not any more!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
11-06-04, 20:12
gr8 anova week of HELLS SCHOOL

that m8 is bein so cruel 2 me, they do it coz they know ill crack

Scooter Girl

jo-jo
11-06-04, 20:43
Hi there Scooter Girl

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say that I think you are doing great. I know it can be tough out there but you are your own person there is more to you than panic so try to be positive and take each day a time. How often do you go riding - I used to ride too (but haven't done for a couple of years now)and I really miss it. Do you have a favourite horse or pony that you ride? Mine used to be a big chestnut mare called Fergie - I still dream about her!

Take care and keep your chin up

Love Jo xx

Rennie1989
11-06-04, 20:51
Hiya jo, welcome to the forum

iv beenin ridin a bike for a few months now. but iv never riden a horse.

wat do suffer from jo?

Scooter Girl

diana
11-06-04, 21:04
Hiya Jade,

Happy to hear the news from the specialist is`nt bad news.

Sorry however to hear about the time you are having at school again.

It is that much more worse when you have been off and have to prepare for return is`nt it?

Good that you are able to ride, to relieve some of the stress you must be under.

I only remember riding a pony once in my lifetime as a young girl, but as I remember I really enjoyed it. :)

I have never riden a motor bike, but would love to learn how to. It must feel so free to ride one.

Jade don`t let that mate get to ya dear, you are stronger than that. We all know you are. ;)

School should be coming to a close soon should`nt it?

Then you don`t have to worry about it till it starts up again, and even then you will be able to start off fresh and leave this hard time behind you.

You have been given some good advice here, and have received some very kind posts. So no need to worry yourself about those who don`t care and try to make your life horrid.

We are here for you sweetie, and we do care. We are here to support you through your rough times.

Try to take some you time. Rest and relax, and try to ignore those mates that have it in for you.

I hope today has been a better day sweetie. ;)

Take care of yourself, and keep us posted on how things get on for you.

Sal..............

Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.................. :-D

Your own Pony ey?

I`ll bet that was 'KOOL'.

I`ll bet you had friends coming out the woodwork. ;)

Take care all.

Hoping all of you are having a great day.

Love Diana xxxx

nomorepanic
11-06-04, 21:07
Jade

have you got a pony?

Nicola

jo-jo
11-06-04, 21:36
Hiya Scooter Girl

I have panic attacks too so I know how it feels, aren't they just the worst thing in the world.

What sort of bike do you ride - or is there a clue in your name!

Love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
11-06-04, 21:52
lol jo

i do ride a scooter but my bike is apollo from hallfords.

yeah, i agree, i h8 p.a. 2

Scooter Girl

jo-jo
11-06-04, 22:27
Hi there Scooter Girl

I once had a bike myself but my boyfriend at the time was fitter and faster than me and one day when we went out for a ride around the country lanes where we live he totally left me behind. I felt really silly and as a result was kind of put off!

Love Jo xx

Rennie1989
12-06-04, 20:17
that was like me at first, u get better at it

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
16-06-04, 21:11
had a panic attack 2day, i h8 it i h8 it

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

jo-jo
17-06-04, 08:03
Hey scooter girl

How are you doing today? Its so horrible I know. Just think though, nearly summer holidays and all those weeks off ....

Love Jo xxx

Tessie28
17-06-04, 08:42
Hi Jade,
how are you doing today love? Not long now until the end of term:D. You must be looking forward to the break.

take care,
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
17-06-04, 22:03
thanx jo and tess

i know, not long now, lol

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Rennie1989
18-06-04, 13:46
im at skool now and i havent had a panic attack, not even a shock

Scooter Girl

jo-jo
18-06-04, 15:23
Hi there

Wow so pleased you have had a panic free day so far ... good for you!

Won't be able to post for a couple of weeks as off to get married - will let you know how it goes when I get back

Take care
Lots of love Jo xxx

sarah
18-06-04, 15:38
Hey Scoot

How was the rest of your day mate?

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Rennie1989
18-06-04, 20:32
it was cool sarah, could of been better, but hay

Scooter Girl

Rennie1989
18-06-04, 20:33
CONGRADULATIONS JO

have a gr8 day off ur life

Scooter Girl

Tessie28
19-06-04, 10:38
Hi Jade,

are you much better at weekends love?

have a good one,
love Tess x

Rennie1989
19-06-04, 20:18
i am atcually, thanx, appart from sunday nites, u know y

thsi girl on msn who was my m8 wont leave me alone. i block herbut it keeps cumin unblocked, could be dat im signin in, ow well

Scooter Girl

Caitlyn89
20-06-04, 02:17
What does the Ex-Mate (lol) say?
Caitlyn

Rennie1989
21-06-04, 20:02
she calls me bitch and 2 **** off (dont really wanna go any further, lol)

Scooter Girl

Tessie28
21-06-04, 20:52
She is not worth knowing then Jade love.
How was your day at school today? Is there any subject you really enjoy?

love Tess xx

Rennie1989
21-06-04, 21:05
hiya tess

it was cool

i really enjoy athletics, i can really show of there, lol
art is ok
history is ok aswell, im taking it as a GCSE
i like ICT as i am quite good at it

thanx 4 asking, feel happy :D

Scooter Girl

diana
21-06-04, 23:45
Hiya Jade,

So glad to hear you are doing better. :)

Just try to remember the long break is just around the corner now. :-D

I hope your days are getting better sweetie.

No wonder that mate is your ex-mate. LOL............... :)

Take care sweetie and let me know how your week goes.

Love,

Diana xxx

Tessie28
22-06-04, 11:00
Hi Jade love,

glad to hear you had a good day. I used to love History it was my best subject. I really enjoy teaching it too although it isn't at such an advanced level. I was never any good at sport [:I][:I]. always last to be chosen for a team:D. It is good for you to be able to burn off some adreniline[my spelling is *rap] that way. I always loved Art too and have great fun with my girls working on projects.
Are you doing GCSEs at the moment or is that next year?

Take care and as my old Dad used to say "Don't let the *astards grind you down"

love Tess xxx

Rennie1989
22-06-04, 21:25
hiya

Diana: My days are like a roller coaster they can be good but sum can be bad, or very bad. that ex-m8 will always be an ex-m8, this girl at skool said ''i bet any money they will be friends again by next week'' but i was saying to myself ''hows £1million''

Tess: Im in yr9 at the mo, just finished my SATs but we r gonna start our GCSEs soon, probably in a few weeks or so. By the ways r u a teacher?

Scooter Girl

diana
23-06-04, 07:06
Hiya Jade,

I am sure we can all sympathise with you on how the days are like a roller coaster.

I think we all feel that way. Even those who don`t suffer with anxiety/panic.

It is probably best if you and the ex-m8 stay ex-m8s, if she causes you sooo much stress. It is`nt worth it sometimes ya know?

Hey, congrats on the GCSE`s. Well done you. ;)

Are`nt we lucky? Got our own teacher on here. :)

Tess............

I know exactly how you felt. I too was always the last one picked for teams in school. :(

I wonder why?????? LOL.............. :-D

Take care all.

Love Diana xoxoxo

Tessie28
23-06-04, 09:22
That's good Jade that you have plenty of time until you take them and with so much course work to do that takes forever right?

Yes I teach year 1 at a private school [girls only] but have been off sick since I broke my wrist on the last day of April [:I]. That was when the PAs started[V]. Much better now with my arm out of plaster and my brain is much better too. I'm looking forward to going back to school on July 5th.

Oh well must get organised now as going to the doc's this morning and the hospital for physio this afternoon.

Hope you are having a good day at school love,

take care now,
love Tess xx

paniccomesandgoes
23-06-04, 13:08
Hi

Your so very young you shouldn't be suffering at your age - Are you seeing a specialist, if not get your doctor to refer you to a psychiatrist and/or psychologist. Sorry to be so direct! But you need specialist treatment, whether it be medication or talk therapy. I'm assuming all other non-mental ilnesses have been ruled out.

Ish :)

Rennie1989
24-06-04, 13:48
(woops ignore dis bit)

Rennie1989
24-06-04, 13:51
Hiya every1

Diana: Thanx 4 understanding. that is a good point, about that roller coaster thingy, lol

Tess: wen u say year 1, do u mean the youngest kids at the skool.

Ish: I dont want to jump 2 extrems. y a speciallist, i aint that bad, lol. actually i am seein a speciallist, about my back though. i cant really see a doctor coz my mum wont let me, i will 1 day.

All: im at skool at the mo, and i can see that bitch from here, but she cant see me, lol. yep, im waving the finger at her and everything, no not really.

c u lot soon

Scooter Girl

Tessie28
25-06-04, 15:21
Hiya Jade,

5 to 6 year olds - not quite the youngest but little all the same.

How are you today love? Looking forward to the weekend I expect. :D
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
25-06-04, 22:38
iv got good news:

my maths called me today and she wanted to speek to me, i thought that iv done sumot wrong but it was nothing like that. i got levl 7 in my maths SATs. im gettin a parizeon monday or tuesday

my day at skool could of been better, like dance wen we were doin a project and i was kicked outta the group, ow well, too many cooks spoil the bruth

Scooter Girl

Tessie28
26-06-04, 11:32
Well done Jade :D:D. That was brilliant you clever old thing. Never mind about the dance love enjoy being a Maths superstar. I bet your mum is pleased.

love Tess xx

Rennie1989
26-06-04, 15:14
my mum, dad, grandad and nan were ova da moon. mum called my dad whilst he was fishing and i called nanny, she told grandad and my unclw, who lives wid dem, and grandad called me.

i wonder who came first

Scooter Girl

Tessie28
26-06-04, 17:40
Jade,
it sounds like you have a lovely caring family there! They are obviously proud of you - hang on to that when you are having a bad day,
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
26-06-04, 22:03
yeah i will, sumot to be proud of aswell

Scooter Girl

diana
28-06-04, 03:34
Hiya Jade,

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo very proud of you. :)

You are doing great dear, just great.

Keep up the great work.

Don`t worry about dance, like Tess said you are a "MATH SUPERSTAR", bask in that a while. ;)

I know your family is very excited and proud of you dear. We here are alll so proud of you too.

You have loads of support sweetie. So try not to let those bad days and set backs get you down to much okay?

You are doing so well. :) Keep it up.

Tess.............

Good for you.

Teaching 5-6 year olds ey?

I bet that is quite a challenge is`nt it? All girls too. :)

Good for you!!!!!!! ;)

Hoping you all are well and anxiety/panic free today.

Loadsa love, Diana xxxx