PDA

View Full Version : New to here...

swharrison10
13-10-09, 02:08
Hello!

I'm 22 years old and currently suffering from panic attacks. This isn't the first time I have experienced this as I went through whilst at uni when I was 20 and I didn't fully escape the problem until about a year ago. However, they returned to me about six months ago just after my Dad died, he was the one who really helped me through it last time, and though they aren't as bad as last time they are still restrictive. I namely struggle with public transport and though I regularly reassure myself that I can do many things I couldn't when experiencing this previously it hasn't given me the confidence yet to face it.

Thanks for reading :)

nomorepanic
13-10-09, 02:13
Hi swharrison10

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Veronica H
13-10-09, 07:33
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

Boris the Llama
14-10-09, 00:37
Hello swharrison10 Im also 22 and had my problems develop while at Uni. Also I had some problems get worse after a death of a family member. Welcome along and hope this site helps you.