PDA

View Full Version : Problems with "search"

MOJO
13-10-09, 09:17
Hi!
When I type subject into search and click on "go" I just get a page up saying error can't display page. Do you know if anyone else is having a problem or is it jusrt me? Also when reading members stories if I click on "read more" it just takes me back to home page. (I am able to access my own threads ok through the search facility by the way.)
Judy.xx

diane07
13-10-09, 09:40
Hi Judy,

The members stories is yet to be altered as Alex needs to do some alterations with it, had a few problems when we moved to new site.

Not sure why you are having problems with the search facility, sometimes if you don't put in enough details as to what you are searching for it will display the message " error can't display page".

Nicola, may be able to shed some more light on that one.

best wishes

di xx

MOJO
13-10-09, 10:22
Thanks for that Di,
Search seems to be working ok now so maybe just my PC.
Judy.x

charlotte83
22-10-09, 15:16
I keep getting that same message too and I've put in really obvious search terms just to test it like anxiety. I'm not sure why it keeps doing it but it seems to have only been since the site changed.

nomorepanic
22-10-09, 16:12
The search thing is weird. Yesterday it kept giving me a page 404 error and then when I went to show it to Alex it worked fine.

I will ask him again this evening if he has any ideas.

TracyL
23-10-09, 02:23
Yes I have been getting the same error message when I type in Search also.

thanks
Tracy