PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm finally getting somewhere with my Agoraphobia

Louise82
13-10-09, 14:33
I have been housebound since 2007, in the past 5-6 months been attempting to go out, It been hard, but been taking a friends dog out waking round where I live, can walk 10 mins down the road to a field to take the dog out down there. Used to never go out at night but have been walking the dog at night down the field, and round my block, and nearly at my local shop, 5 mins away. It might sound not much, but to me I'm proud of myself considering I was housebound! and I think I'm making a bit of progress! :)

PoppyC
13-10-09, 14:39
Awww Louise, that's great! Well done. Posts like yours give me hope. You should be really proud of yourself. I am glad the dog is helping you too. I am thinking of getting one.

sandramick
13-10-09, 14:53
well done louise you should feel very proud of your self you are doing brill :yesyes:

small steps is the way to go
good luck
sandra
xx:yahoo:

diane07
13-10-09, 15:10
Well done louise,

You must feel so proud of yourself, just keep on going out, doesn't matter how far you go, just as long as you keep doing it.

Thanks for sharing with us and well done:hugs:

di xx

teez
13-10-09, 17:26
well done with your hard work,,its as you say little steps,,but every long journey begins with the first step,,keep going as a fellow aggie sufferer,,i know how hard this is, i bet your neighbours dog loves you for it though:roflmao:

Louise82
14-10-09, 14:19
Thank you for all your messages, It is tough going sometimes, but I am going to keep on and hopefully I will get there. Fellow Aggie suffers never give up! x x

sb001f8994
14-10-09, 15:58
Hi Louise,
Very well done, you are doing brilliantly. These baby steps will one day turn into giant strides!
Take care and keep going.
Carol x