PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!!

Girl_Interrupted
13-10-09, 18:58
As much aas it has saddened me to hear the news about Stephen Gately, I have just read that he died from pulmonary edema! and this is said to be 'natural causes' so now im worried again :(

I don't know what to feel or think, i just know that i am sad :weep:

Welsh.Baz
13-10-09, 19:32
Well they are still awaiting toxicology results to see if this played some kind of part in his passing.

On the edema part, i'm sure you have nothing to worry about, unless you are of course displaying the symptoms of it :)

mandyclare
13-10-09, 19:33
I think the Oedema was caused from his vomitting and choking and then inhaling it onto his lungs. Very sad : (

Girl_Interrupted
13-10-09, 19:56
Ok, thank you for your responses, I don't have any symptoms of it! I just hate having to worry about it. It is sad news what happened to him and give my thoughts and wishes to his family.

xx

hallam11
13-10-09, 20:00
Hi Girl Interrupted

Im sorry to hear that you suffer from worry about health, I have in the past where i was so worried i'd gotten something. The important thing to remember is that we cannot suffer from everything that could possibly go wrong in our bodies so your worries are probably doing more harm than good as you'll be making yourself upset. And I have to say more than likely unfounded. It is unbelievably hard to let these things go and just not think about think about them but you need to try. I know its hard but keep going, you'll get there.....take it step by step.

Take care xxx