PDA

View Full Version : newbie :)

xclairex
13-10-09, 23:42
so here go's :blush:

Im 24 and was diagnosed with depresstion and anxiety 7 months ago.
im currently unemployed as lost my job due to illness been so bad i was unable to work and currently signed off sick by my doctor! my partner works full time so spend a lot of time home alone and rarely venture out of the house.
I was perscribed prozac to begin with and then this was changed to citolapram 40mg but had bad side affects so have now been perscribed mirtazpine 30mg been on this 4 weks now, really hoping that this will help and i dont have to change again!

hope to get sum support from this site and meet some new ppl that understand what im going through! :hugs:

nomorepanic
13-10-09, 23:44
Hi xclairex

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

TimD
13-10-09, 23:54
as a fellow newbie hi and welcome :)

TimD
14-10-09, 20:05
hey claire how was your day today :)?

diane07
15-10-09, 13:04
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

mandyclare
15-10-09, 13:11
Hi Claire :D. Sure you will get the support you need here as even after just a few days i'm already finding the site very helpful