PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety of Survival

Andyroo
14-10-09, 08:16
!

__________________________________________________ ________________

Hello well im editing this post because maybe i was wrong to show videos on here that scared me.. my intentions were not to scare anyone but for people to go over the videos and say malv thats silly dont worry! that would have made a big difference lol...

Ok, anyways i was interested in a planet from a long time ago so i decided to look for it on youtube not knowing id find somthing totaly different that scared the crap out of me... anyways its just another prediction about year 2012 thats been sending me into a panic but i will deal with it

Andyroo
15-10-09, 15:48
i dont think im going to get the comfort im anxious to have.. i think maybe i posted this thread in the wrong place but i wasnt to sure where else to post it... im just freaking out over somthing silly i guess thanks anyway guys... maybe im just going crazy or somthing yeah i guess this is pretty silly :weep:

Humly
15-10-09, 16:19
Sorry, I didnt dare look at it so cant comment.

Mudskipper
15-10-09, 16:51
Can't look at youtube at work. Is this anyhting to do with the global warming ad on telly?

mandyclare
15-10-09, 17:03
I saw it and all i have to say is that if any time in the future our planet gets hit by a large asteroid or whatever there is not a lot the likes of you and I are going to be able to do about it so my suggestion would be to enjoy life because right now we are here and living. Another thing is that i seriously doubt if the politicians of the World really thought there was any chance of this hitting our planet in 3 years that they would be worrying about what in the scheme of things are minor problems around the World.. They would be putting all their efforts into saving us. Please don't worry about this guys.