PDA

View Full Version : Dreading bedtime...

HB09
14-10-09, 15:21
Sometimes when I am in bed, about to go to sleep, I suddenly wake with a start and my heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest. I am suffering from Anxiety but this is really scary and is making me dread bedtimes. Yesterday, I had a really good day, no palpitations, no chest pain, no stress and was really pleased! When I got in bed, I had a palpitation and in turn, this then led to panic.

Its really getting me down and I don't know what to do.

Please help...

PanicOver!!
14-10-09, 15:46
Hi

I know what you mean
My palputations start when i am resting and i wake with anxiety and adrenaline rushes, the best thing you can do is just try and accept them when they come the more you fear them the worse they will be its hard i know but thye will get less if you can accept them.

beat of luck x

Robbs
14-10-09, 16:15
i get them all the time when in bed, all they are is that though nothing comes from them EVER, they used to send me into panic now i just ignore them and i feel uncomfotable for a while but they always go, best thing to do is just accept that you get them and its just a symptom of anxiety the less you fear them the lesser they get or the shorter amount of time it last's, this will come in time though the longer you get it for the less you fear it, well thats how its been for me with heart paulutations, flutters, thuds etc.