PDA

View Full Version : BAD DAY

jay
23-01-04, 21:28
IVE HAD A BAD DAY TODAY.
SAW MY COUNSELLOR FOR THE FIRST TIME.
BUT THEN THINGS WENT FROM BAD TO WORSE.
HAD A PA, AGAIN. AND FEELING VERY LOW.
ANYONE WANNA EMAIL ME? SO I CAN CHAT TO THEM?
PLEASE
JAY

sarah
23-01-04, 23:08
Hiya Jay

Why did it go from bad to worse, what happened? - what set off this panic attack?
How did you get on with the councellor, did u find it as useful as i did?
Ive been suffering for about 19 months now and although i dont usually get full on panic now...just everything from low to high anxiety, i still got a massive one on new year which sent me feeling like i was back at the start again. However, ive tried to put it behind me and now im back to just the anxiety....
Remember, just cos you have another panic attack - its not the end of the world, i know it feels like it but u can get over it.

love Sarah
xx

diana
24-01-04, 04:02
Hiya Jay,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well again. Don`t beat yourself up to much though. You will have bad days till you get to have good days, so it is just the process. No worries. keep ya chin up mate. Try to relax, try to calm down a bit. Think of something positive if you can. If not try some relaxation techniques. Got to the search engine at the top of this page , type in coping, go to that page, and look over it, I am certain you will find something helpful. Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on with things. Good luck.

Take care,

Diana xxxx