PDA

View Full Version : New all time low! Any ideas anyone? Please help.

beabea
15-10-09, 09:56
Okay to start at the beginning. I've been feeling like this for about a year and a half, worrying in general about my health, various issues but the one the won't go away is about my chest. I have a few lumps on my rib cage, I've been to the doctor about it, but he only managed to feel one, which is soft and movable and he said was a lipoma and nothing to worry about. I have four or five smaller ones, that feel the same but they are hard to get because they are soft and move about. I get a lot of pains in my ribs too.

Trouble is as I'm sure you all experience this too, once you have HA you get a label at the GP, so it's hard to be taken seriously about things.

Recently my husband has been having a lot of chest and bowel symptoms, among other things and is also experiencing anxiety about his health. He said it's been going on a while, but because it's something I worry about didn't like to say. Now, is it possible we are both anxious and these are all anxiety symptoms? (This is very unlike my husband) Or is there something environmental, fungal, or otherwise that could be affecting both of us? I can't stop worrying and keep worrying about Radon, or stuff in the home that could be affecting us all....

Incidentally my daughter has had bad tummy ache and the Dr. is testing for Giardia... thinks it may have come from the water system. Yuck!

maggielea
08-09-13, 15:10
hi yes me and my partner have experienced this too i have always been very anxiety led and he hasn't but over the years hes had to deal with my irrational thoughts and behaviours more because he loves me, anyway over the last few months he had started to get chest pains and bowel problems, it seems i have overloaded him all these years and his body has just let him know its time for him to take a step back and think of himself, he is experiencing a few low levels of anxiety and its possible your husband is too,i forget to ask how hes doing or give him space when im feeling low, as that's all i think about, doesn't all anxiety led people do the same its a very selfish illness that never lets up and the family and friends around us almost become our nurses and carers other than our lovers and friends.
hope things get better for you both:hugs:maggie

nomorepanic
08-09-13, 15:30
This post is 4 years old now so I doubt the member is still active on here

maggielea
09-09-13, 08:23
im new to this didn't even look at the date thank you :)