PDA

View Full Version : Relapse

Jyellowhat
15-10-09, 16:36
Hi People
Why is it that this anxiety/panic condition can,t go away and stay away. I have been panic free for months and i have 1 bout of a flu virus and the panic is back. I keep trying to tell myself its not happening but i feel it deep in the pit of my stomach, i feel it in my head, i feel tired, i feel the shaking, i feel the depersonalisation. I,m sooo sick of this flaming condition.

maddie
15-10-09, 17:01
Snap! It always gets you when you are down! That is how I cope with it - I have come to accept that it happens when I feel unwell, so I can ride it through and not let it take over. I don't fear it, I just know it's 'cos I'm down.

gypsywomen
15-10-09, 18:05
:shades:hi i was free fora while then got a chest infection, bang-its back so lie lady before said it hits you when your run down or have a worry i hate it but we have to live with it ,,that's the shame maggie

mandyclare
15-10-09, 18:36
Agree with above... `it definately gets worse when you are run down or ill. Just remember soon you will be fully recovered and hopefully the anxiety will calm down at the same time.. hoping you feel better soon.

mand