PDA

View Full Version : Being dizzy, or is it dipsy

eternally optimistic
15-10-09, 17:26
Does anyone start becoming dizzy, not in the fainting sense - although Im getting that too, vague, forgetful when anxiety starts to get a grip.

When Im at work, Im quite distant at times and am making a good attempt at being interested but I know my mind is straying. Its not
a work thing, I like my job.

I am also getting quicky panicky again when Im out and about and trying my very very best for that not to take over things like going shopping, etc etc..

Whilst it has helped being aware of anxiety and panic etc, I sometimes think that it hampers things because I then analyse and put this down to anxiety and that down to anxiety.

Soz, if Im rambling but I really am annoyed at this stupid stupid situation,.

If only the frustation could be turned into something positive.

PanicOver!!
15-10-09, 18:03
Oh yes been there, your probably right calling it dipsy and distant

mandyclare
15-10-09, 18:55
Since I was really young I got times where I felt really stupid.. like my mind was foggier than everybody elses, even though i know that im fairly intelligent. I guess that was the beginning of anxiety which didnt fully develop till years later.. so.. i guess what im saying is that no, i dont think you are alone with this.. its maybe override in our brains from all the worrying. I hope it gets better soon!

mand