PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for myself

lnew
15-10-09, 21:13
Hi every1.
Am feeling bit sorry for myself tonight. Had couple of quite good days but feel very down tonight. Had small panic attack earlier which has left me feeling shaky and tired. Am really fed up with dealing with all this now. Am so jealous of people I work with cos they going about their everyday business happy and smiling and I don't feel like I'll ever be like that again. :weep:

eternally optimistic
15-10-09, 21:16
Hi there

Dont beat yourself up about your attack, it will do you no good..

Its a pain when they catch you out and that makes me feel really low and question why.

The thing is, its hopefully gone now and there is always tomorrow.

I think many people do struggle like you me and many others but we just arent always aware of it.

Keep smiling.

stevewhu
15-10-09, 23:03
i feel the same. i look at people and think your so lucky to not have what i have. I just want a normal life again.

KraZiChiK09
16-10-09, 03:56
yeah im like that also i think wow what id give to be like them.... but ive overcome mine before... the key is to control them then they wont get the better of u.... it sounds tricky but its not as bad as it sounds.... mine have returned for the time being and im struggling to cope with them but im hoping from prev experience that they will disappear and ill find the strength to control them again. keep strong and chin up, ull get thru this, with the support in here.

kerry xxxx:hugs:

jude uk
16-10-09, 04:08
The otherside of that coin is we dont know what is going on in the lives of people we look at. My mum (dead now) had cancer and to look at her you would have thought she had not a care in the world. I suppose like most of us we seem to be trapped in our own pain an we really just want to be free of it. I still get attacks and they can just be the simmering ones that keep us all on edge or the full "OH NO" As I run around like a headless chicken....

Tomorrow or today as its 4am I need to take a train 50 miles to see my g/f and I am not looking forward to the trip but I will still face it...ps if you hear about a train that was overtaken by a crazy guy....it was me

MOJO
16-10-09, 10:01
I know just how you feel. I spend most of my time watching other people living their lives happily and without a care. At least that's how it looks to us....but it's also true that many, many people are suffering as we are and you just can't tell by looking at them. Many of those we envy are maybe feeling bad and envying us thinking we are "normal" as they would like to be!
Tomorrow is another day and I hope you feel a bit better then. Remember we all know how you feel on NMP and are here if you need help.
Judy.x:hugs:

PanicOver!!
16-10-09, 10:24
Hi

You dont know if other people you are watching are happy
im sure if they looked at us we dont look like quivering wrecks
we just assume everone else is happy but im sure they all have their demons:sofa: