PDA

View Full Version : help....wow i cant take this much longer :S

KraZiChiK09
16-10-09, 03:49
hi my name is kerry, im 26years old,

ive recently split with my fiance. he cheated on me and dumped me after proposing and allowing me to plan our wedding for a few months :S... ive suffered with anxiety/panic attacks for a long time but i learnt to control them and vouched id never let them return because i was petrified by them.... however they have returned and im so scared... i honestly feel like im dying sometimes because i swear i can feel my throat closing up or a lump in my throat to which im paranoid about cancer as silly as it sounds... i feel so low, i have no confidence in myself i hate yself more than words could express. im too scared to go on tablets again because lasttime i had citalopram i OD'd and it sends me into an attack just thinking about taking a pill again :S. i dont know how to go about councilling anywhere ive tried my doctors but he keeps sending me to students - i admire them for what they do but i dont feel comfortable speaking about my problems to someone younger than me :S... its too hard . plz help me i cant hack feeling like this for much longer its so tiring now... i just want to smile again and be happy... i live for helping other people but how can i do that without my smile and enthusiasm :S. plz help me

thanku xx:weep:

Jyellowhat
16-10-09, 10:45
Hi
I,m sorry you feel so low at the moment. Are there no groups in your area that have meetings for anxiety/panic ? The thing you have to keep telling yourself is that this is not a disease and we won,t die from it, its just really hard to take back control when it feels like it has such a hard grip of us. And especially when life has dealt us a couple of hard blows. Have you tried homeopathic remedies for it. It really really helps me. I take Aconite for the anxiety feelings and i take Arsen Alb for the sicky feeling a get in my stomach. You can get them from a chemist and their all natural so no addiction and NO chance of O.ding on them. They are made by Nelson,s They are also available from Helios online. Please give them a go. You have got to believe that YOU are worth it. X X X

PanicOver!!
16-10-09, 10:58
Hi Kerry

Have you tried an organisation called "Mind" they have outlets in most areas and offer FREE CBT counciling
i have used them and they were a great help i have put the link below

http://www.mind.org.uk/help/mind_in_your_area

Best of luck x

gypsywomen
16-10-09, 11:32
sorry to hear you feel so low ,,i can understand you have been dealt a cruel blow by this guy.you have to try and pick yourself up,,for your own sake i am sure you are a lovey person,,nice people always get hurt ,,because we have good hearts,,we hurt more to.i think he is a cruel man, anyway have you tried rescue remedy its very good its made by bach's think this is how you spell it,,please try to smile love yourself ,,first maggie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

KraZiChiK09
16-10-09, 12:01
Thanku so much guys.... much appreciated.... ill be positive!!!

Thanku, Kerry xx :hugs:

claire m
16-10-09, 15:20
I thought i would write about your throat sensations about having the feeling its closing up. I have this alot and before i understood why it was happening i was terrified and it made it a whole lot worse.
Its called globus hystericus and there is a sub forum on here somewhere for it. Its caused by anxiety and tension.
:flowers:

Ahmed
17-10-09, 08:39
Hello Kerry :), well im really happy that you want to be positive but! even if you are positive sometime you keep on thinking what (IF) my panic will occur when im out or at work etc. This i the most important thing. Even if you are positive try not really to think about it. Be yourself and dont be depressed. Live your life and enjoy it. Cause we live it once! So be strong enough of holding yourself together and not falling down :hugs:

http://ta-nehisicoates.theatlantic.com/Arthas.jpg

My Life For The Lich King

shotokansho
17-10-09, 09:43
Hi Kerry. I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. Your a lovely person and what that man did to you was cruel, he really doesn't deserve you. I know how you feel about tablets, but now i am settled on a medication that i feel comfortable with. I had some great help from MIND they are a fantastic organisation and i still see my support worker from there, she has been my rock. They come and see you at home if you don't feel comfortable going somewhere and they offer lots of complimentary therapies free.
Please try and get some help with this and try to stay positive.

Kezxx

pinkcherryhearts
17-10-09, 10:49
Hi kerry
You seem like such a sweet person and you dont deserve any of this. The first thing I would advise to do if you already havent is get yourself a copy of essential help for your nerves by doctor claire weekes, its available from the nmp shop. This book is brilliant and will help you a lot. Also ask your doctor about CBT, im sure you have heard of it before but they will help you understand how your thoughts are creating a vicous circle for panic attacks if we learn how to break the circle by replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts this can stop the panic from developing. Make sure you ask for a fully trained cognative behavioral therepist so you dont have to see students, you can get in on the NHS, or you can buy CBT work books from amazon which helps you replace your thoughts, get a relative or friend to help you with it. Remember it will seem like a slow process but you will get there in the end, i promise, everyday is a new day, and every tomorrow is another chance.
p.s what area do you live in?