PDA

View Full Version : Has LYRICA / PREGABALIN worked for anyone ? Has anyone tried it ?

sarah jayne
16-10-09, 09:26
Hi i have been prescribed pregabalin for chronic pain and the doctor has also said that it will help with my anxiety. I have to take 50 mg 3 times per day to start with and see how i get on. I took my first tablet last night and i had the best nights sleep ive had in ages, i still feel sleepy. Im in alot of pain this morning with my neck and my chest, in fact my chest pain is worse but i dont know whether its due to my anxiety. Im scared of taking another one incase i feel worse. Has anyone had this medication and has it worked ?

nomorepanic
16-10-09, 17:31
SJ - if you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see similar threads about this

sarah jayne
16-10-09, 20:47
thanks x

KK77
17-10-09, 13:24
It's worked really well for me. It does take a bit of getting used to though. I was getting really bad dizziness at first but it passed in a week or so. I take it for a neck injury but it's definitely helped with the anxiety too. I don't get any side effects from it now, apart from increased appetite, but it's nothing I can't handle.
Good luck with it!