PDA

View Full Version : Something to consider

cymraig_chris
16-10-09, 11:00
Post removed by author

sandramick
16-10-09, 15:05
your doctor sounds great :yesyes:
acceptance is what it is all about , easier said than done sometimes but thats how it is .
sandra
xx:blush:

claire m
16-10-09, 15:17
i like that a lot.
I believe i will always be an anxious person i will always have anxiety but i guess its how you manage it.
your doctor sounds great.
I feel very fortunate to have my g.p he has been amazing the past year and we have had some very intense discussions which i have learned a lot from.
i will be forever grateful to him for that.

gtrgrl3369
16-10-09, 15:20
I dont mean this rude or anything but I have a hard time believing you cant change your personality. People do it all the time. People who used to be bullies grow up and change to no longer be that way. There are people who change a lot about themselves that they dont like. When you say, forget who you used to be, isnt that changing your personality? I am only asking because I am curious. I do belive you can get rid of anxiety and panic attacks. I have personally done it myself and if I felt that there was no chance to do so I might have spiraled further down. May be it is changing the behaviors that we follow that we can change, but I have known some people who had really mean personalitys that have changed for the better. People also read about their certain anxieties to help them relieve some of the symptoms they feel to know that someone else has felt the same way. I do agree that anxiety is energy, but I dont believe that there is no hope to fix the hardcore fear that comes along with it. Remember this is just my opinion, I am not bashing anything that you believe at all. I am a very curious person by nature.

cymraig_chris
16-10-09, 16:13
Post removed by author

gtrgrl3369
16-10-09, 17:43
No that wasnt preachy at all. I love when I can ask a question and people answer it. Now that you have explained it better to me, it makes a lot of sence to me. I always have wondered if we change our behavior to this would it go away. I know that I did learn to let go of the fear and I think that is why I recovered. I so appreciate your patience to answering my questions, some people just get annoyed that I ask a lot of questions but it is because I fully want to understand everything that is going on around me. Thank you again for your patience.:)

Vanilla Sky
16-10-09, 18:11
Well I must have a hell of a lot of energy lol

mandyclare
16-10-09, 18:12
Yay for this!! more sense has never been spoken.. good job!!

Mand