PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor?

sammyj
16-10-09, 14:06
Has anyone used a chiropractor and if so has it helped relieve aches and pains.I am so tense all of the time my muscles and back is so tight and I even think the nexck pain is caused by all of this.I have heard a chiropractor can do wonders, by loosening everything up. I feel like I need everything cracked and popped to give me some releif!

Twinsmummy
16-10-09, 14:28
Hello Sammy

I have a Chiropractor who is great, he doesn't do too much 'popping' unlike the 2 osteopath's I had before, he is more gentle (although it is sometimes painful). I think it is more to do with small adjustments to make everything 'flow' better. It seems to really work for me, I have a long term neck problem.

This is only from personal experience - I am sure some people prefer osteopath's!

It is worth giving it a go, although a deep tissue massage might be better if it is muscular, because no trip I ever had to an osteopath made me feel relaxed!!

Good luck
Caroline

sammyj
16-10-09, 14:36
lol thanks Caroline.I may opt for a deep tissue massage first to ease away some of the tension but I definitely think I need my back sorted out.My anxiety is so bad (relating to health etc)

Stressed32
16-10-09, 23:39
I LOVE MY CHIROPRACTOR! I think it is amazing how many things our spine and back can impact in our bodies. It doea not hurt. I got 2x a week for adjustments. It is really good for you and will keep colds and stuff away too.