PDA

View Full Version : Day of It!

Welsh.Baz
16-10-09, 15:17
Gosh i've had a day of it.

Firstly I goto a follow up appointment with my GP, and describe a new sensation i've been recently getting. So had the usual checks done, BP fine, Heart & Chest sound perfect, stat levels are normal, don't feel the pressure pain.

Doc then says the whole 'I'm pretty sure it's just another anxiety symptom playing up, but to be double sure i'll get the nurse to do a quick ECG' great I thought.

Had a 20 min wait, which of course, during this wait, you have so much going through your mind, then the damn nurse couldn't get the things to stick to my chest, so had to shave bits of it, so now i'm in patches, much to the gf's amusement :roflmao:

Nurse said the ECG is perfectly normal, but the doc wanted to see it before I went too, so that was another ten min wait, just to be told, yeah all is fine, it's anxiety. What a relief.

So now I know it's all the dreaded anxiety, but sheesh, what a start to the day, only to have some more episodes of the new 'symptom' just to happen a bit later, time to retrain my mind methinks.

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest, hope you're all having better days :whistles:

diane07
16-10-09, 15:21
Poor you.........what a day!

thought i'd send you some:hugs::hugs:

lets hope tomorrow is a better day

di xx

kazzie
16-10-09, 15:22
Oh dear Baz:D

Hope the hair soon grows back:yesyes:

And hope the day improves:yesyes:

Kaz x:hugs:

Welsh.Baz
16-10-09, 15:24
The sodding itching will do my head in :mad: Oh well can't complain, at least I know my ticker is in good order, will have a good time tonight now :winks: