PDA

View Full Version : I miss England...

melodinpanic
16-10-09, 21:57
:emot-fail::emot-fail: Hello Everyone... I don't know if anyone remembers me, my name's Paola I'm from Italy. I lived in London for 5 years, then I went to South Africa for 6 months and now I'm back to Italy with my hubby.
It really sucks here... There is no-one I can talk about my hypochondriac's problems to, except for my hubby... I once told my mum and dad about my panic and anxiety, and they simply told me that I should stop complicating my life when I don't need to. Thank goodness my husband is with me! He knows what I went through and he knows how to make me feel better. I miss people from England, people that don't think you're crazy only because you're and hypochondriac and you have panic attacks.. People that understand, people that help and people that don't judge. I miss you friends! Now I'm here, surrounded by cold people that want perfection everywhere.
I love NO MORE PANIC, and I love all my NO MORE PANIC's friends! Thanx to you all.
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Veronica H
18-10-09, 14:11
:bighug1:big hug to you too. What would we do without NMP and internet access for friends who are based all over the world.

Veronica

pollyanna
18-10-09, 14:59
Paola. a big hug for you :bighug1:, as veronica says, thank goodness for the internet, all your friends at NMP will be here for you any time you need us. dont suffer in silence .
Sending you love and best wishes
P x