PDA

View Full Version : 25mg trazodone will it help or make me worse

lc2613
16-10-09, 23:22
i have posted before was dependent on diazepam i thought but have managed 2 days on 2mg so really pleased getting ready to try yet another med trazodone but so scared of actually taking the tablet and it triggering a panic attack because of the extra anxiety, my doc said well take 50 mg then keep upping it until i reach 200mg but still scared of the initial 50. has anyone started at 25mg and will this help or increase the anxiety! would love some advice from anyone that has been in a similar situation thanks xx

SueBut
14-01-10, 16:41
Hi, can you tell me what actually happened cos I am due to take my first tablet tonight, 50mg, and am anxious of what it will do?

KK77
14-01-10, 17:01
Hi, can you tell me what actually happened cos I am due to take my first tablet tonight, 50mg, and am anxious of what it will do?

Initially it'll make you very tired so make sure you take it 1/2 hr before bed. I took 50mg at night for sleep problems for about 6 months. May leave you a bit drowsy the next day till you adjust to it but there's nothing to be anxious about. It's a mild med compared to most.