PDA

View Full Version : Feeling unlucky

phil06
16-10-09, 23:46
Can anybody give me a few positive words at the moment? Feel so deflated and helpless. Been searching for a job for weeks and had three interviews and got none. Plus I am close to leaving my current job. Everybody round me is getting work easy but not me I have been trying ten months.

Just had such a slow year. :weep: It's finding the motivation to get to work tomorrow now.. :shrug:

Desprate Dan
17-10-09, 07:02
Phil, Dont beat yourserlf up to much matey, there is not many jobs around at the moment mate, i am stuck in a job that i hate, not because its hard work far from it but its so damn boring, its effecting my life, i have problems with thoughts coming into my head "NOT NICE ONES" and because i have so much time at work to think they fester, i am trying my best to control them, and when i am busy my minds okay, its them long periods were i often sit on my own away from anyone for 9hrs at a time when them demons come back to haunt me......Ahhhhhh

My boss is constantly on at me to do more over time work 6-7 days a week but i just cant face the boredom and the thoughts which creep in during theses times, i often feel like a tiger trapped in a small cage, it gets so stressed, i use to think i had the easiest job in the world so funny how doing so little can be so stressful....

But until i find another job which is not easy i have to make do.

Dan

jacqui doll
17-10-09, 13:36
My hubby got paid off in February and is still tryin to find work. He went self employed and done general garden and mantainance work over the summer to keep us going as i have been off work for nearly a year. His work has dried up in the last month and finding it hard to get a job as there aren't so many around and lots of people tryin to get them. Just keep tryin, i know it isnt easy having knock back after knock back but this is just the way the country is at moment. xx

phil06
17-10-09, 23:49
I have good news of another interview so hope I get this one.

I'm feeling a bit crap still..things still don't feel right and i can't seem to be cheery. Make myself worse asking what's up with me. Feel like annoyed at people with better luck than me and being single really sucks. I feel down about that as that's two years and would like just a bit of company.

Will I be ok I hope I'm not going mad?