PDA

View Full Version : Heart problems

bukendaa
17-10-09, 06:01
hey its Austin guys for the last 4 days ive been felling strange i think its from taking valiums that are not prescribed to me i fell like words arnt comeing out of my mouth and this morning my heart was thumping loud and i had pains and stuff will these symptoms wear off or am i going to be stuck like this.If you look up benzo withdrawel and look at the list i have most of these symptoms.Even my eyes are a little yellow on the corner of the eyeball

pinkcherryhearts
17-10-09, 10:33
hi Austin
If I was you I would definately try and come of the valium, see your doctor and he/she will advise you how to slowly come off them without too many side effects. I was addicted to them and I would sometimes run out and not have them for days which would really mess me up and make my panic attacks worse. I use bach rescue remedy now which is much safer. Valium is only helpful in the short term and the effects wear off after a few weeks as you body no longer feels the effects. Good luck and remember they are more trouble than they are worth

Irish-Artist
19-10-09, 22:05
I came off valium ... its fine but work down slowly, and EAT LOTS ... thats important, give your insides some work to do! Cut down your tea and coffee etc. and drink lots of water.

Really, once you have worked down and stopped the V, chill in bed or infront of the TV for a day then just go easy the next two days and after 3 days your home and dry!!

Best of luck, Samuel

hana
20-10-09, 09:58
Hi Austin,
I have taken Valium on and off for 7 years, however you will find that if you use it constantly for a long period of time you get very very addicted. As the others say come off it slowly and have a chat with your doctor. There are so many natural medicines nowadays which can help, so ask your doctor what he recommends.

Hope you feel better soon x x

valleybear
20-10-09, 14:00
I was prescribed 15mgm Valium a day for about 8 years! I was feeling more and more anxious and panicky so decided to come off them myself. I stopped them altogether...HUGE MISTAKE! I thought I had a brain tumour and MS for a bout 3 weeks the withdrawal was so bad. So as the others say cut them down gradually and maybe replace a few with rescue remedy or Kalms or something. It is not a bad thing to ask for help and sure the Dr would be only too pleased to advise. Good Luck....P.S. Never went back to them on a long term basis but have a few 2mgm ones for emergencies.