PDA

View Full Version : new to panic attacks

janet48
03-11-05, 10:18
Hi im Janet im 48 for the past 4 months I have been having panic attacks.I used to be so out going love shopping etc..now I struggle to get out off the house ! After reading some of the posts Im glad im not alone.

Janet

trac67
03-11-05, 10:24
Hi Janet,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some good friends, stay focused and positive it really does help.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

dream
03-11-05, 10:25
hi janet
you are not alone now every one on here are great and will give you lots of help and some really good advice ,
take care denisexx

denise

chucklehound
03-11-05, 11:34
Hi Janet and welcome to NMP where you will find get lots of support and make some new friends too!

Hope that you start to get better soon.:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Tan The Man
03-11-05, 11:43
Hi Janet

Welcome to the site. You are not alone, you'll find plenty of help and support here.

Take Care
Tan

jill
03-11-05, 12:13
Hi Janet

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

seh1980
03-11-05, 12:13
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

3faces
03-11-05, 14:50
Hi there:D

Do you know what triggered these attacks? It can be quite helpful to know because you can then work from that and break it down into small pieces rather than seeing this massive thing in your mind.

When I first had PA's I thought I was becoming asthmatic, it was so scary. I discovered it was connected to driving and feeling trapped in my car (or trapped anywhere, really) I used different little coping strategies to help me personally and overcame them. Everyone is different of course and you will get lots of support here.

PM anytime for a chat

Jem xxx

Trev
03-11-05, 19:39
Welcome. You've come to the right place. Sorry to hear you have been hit with them. You can recover from them as well.

Cheers,
Trev

sueiamnew
03-11-05, 19:51
Hi Janet,

Welcome to the site.

Rose
04-11-05, 00:21
Welcome

Sorry to hear you've been suffering with these for the last few months and that its made it very hard to get out the house.

Please know you are not alone and that hopefully in time things wont be as bad.

I hope this place will help you, I know talking to people who are going through the same things can help so I hope this will help you.

Take care

Rose

michelleann
04-11-05, 09:35
hi janet
welcome to the site:D
youve come to the right place for lots of help and advice.
it really is an amazing place here and you will find we are all here for each other.
take care
michelle xxx

Piglet
04-11-05, 12:06
A big welcome to the site Janet.

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sweep1
04-11-05, 12:08
Hi Janet

A big welcome to the site. :)

You are definatly not alone, you'll get lots of great advice and assurance here. I've found it invaluable and I've definately improved since discovering this site, I'm sure you will too.

Sweep1

pinkscrumpy
04-11-05, 18:07
Hi Janet

A warm welcome to you

:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Meg
09-11-05, 22:23
Hello Janet

Welcome . You are certainly not alone. Slow persistant steps ..

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

First Steps First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?