PDA

View Full Version : Hi there - new to the forum

Mase
17-10-09, 13:46
Hi there,
I'm new to this site. I'm having problems with anxiety and stress and currently thinking about quitting my job to try and restore some balance. At the moment I can't concentrate or think straight and am struggling with sleeping, reflux and stress headaches, which I guess may be causing it.
Wanting to chat to others to see what possible solutions/outcomes may be. If I quit my job, I'm going to need to move, so don't want to rush into it and make the wrong decision.

nomorepanic
17-10-09, 13:47
Hi Mase

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

mandyclare
17-10-09, 13:53
Hi Mase.. welcome

I don't suppose there would be any way of you being able to cut down your hours in your current job to enable you time and space for yourself during this difficult period?

My theory is that health comes first and if the above isn't a possibility and you can manage without your job maybe it would be good for you. Saying that bear in mind the stress of the move and make sure you have prepared yourself mentally and emotionally for the change.

Hope things pick up or you.

All the best.. Mand

diane07
17-10-09, 13:57
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

Veronica H
17-10-09, 16:28
:welcome:to NMP. I think you are wise to hang on to your job for now. Have you seen your GP? He/she may recommend some sick leave.You will find comfort and support here. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica