17-10-09, 14:55
:noangel:
Hi, I'm Pam

Have anxiety, well so i am told....
Not really believing in it at the moment.:huh:
Looking on here for some help.
I don't go out.
I NEED to get back to work.
Startng to get depressed and having horrible thoughts. Not nice.

nomorepanic
17-10-09, 15:01
Hi pamster83

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Veronica H
17-10-09, 16:01
:welcome:to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

pamster83
21-10-09, 12:04
cheers

mandyclare
21-10-09, 13:21
Hi Pam.... it's hard at first to accept a condition that is based in the mind can cause so many physical symptoms but i hope reading posts on this site will help you to realise that you are not alone with this.

Mand : )

Moonstone
21-10-09, 13:29
Hi Pam
hope everything goes alright for you, i dont go out either, well for one hour a day thats all...so i know how frustrated you feel.
see you around the boards :flowers:
moon

Soulshaker
21-10-09, 14:34
Hi Pam,
Same situation as yourself. To go back to work or to not go back to work. I feel awful and to be honest I am not in a fit state to do so, but then having time off makes me feel terrible too. No win situation!!!
But i guess as a friend said to me "If I broke both your legs you wouldn't try to come in would you?" With friends like.............
When the Dr told me what she believes I have I thought she was belittling my problems, but in actual fact anxiety disorder is a real and horrible illness. It is chemical, well so I am lead to believe. My symptoms fit completely and now I analyse things have been going on and getting progressively worse for a long time.
The only way I personally can deal with this is to accept that my head has gone wrong and find a way to fix / make it better. Trouble is I want it to happen over night!!! Maybe Santa will bring me new brain!!
Hang in there!!

bexy333
21-10-09, 23:47
Hellooooo, I am a new memeber too!! we can do this! x