PDA

View Full Version : hi im jim

hamish
17-10-09, 16:01
hi to all
been suffering depression/anxiety for over 20 years on and off,most off the time i cope well and feel normal as ive taken various AD most of my adult life

just now im having really bad time with anxiety and have just started on mirtaziepan,god i hope they work,been on them a week so far

when it first started all them years ago it was suggested by my doc that i had ME but without all the usual tiredness,as most people at the time i had no worries so why did this happen,no answer

At present im struggling,suffer from crohns and im being given immunesupressant so im wondering if this is what has brought this episode on.sincce start of year ive been told i had swine flu then virul meningitis
had lumber puncture which was all clear so my doc is putting it all down to underlying health issues

my main issues are lack of sleep,heavy tight head,visual disturbances,oh and fuzzieness which gets me wound up which brings on all the anxiety

sometimes i do wonder if in fact it is ME but again hope its not but again i dont have the constant tired symptoms

hope ive not bored you all and hope 1 day very soon we all wake up well and normal

jim

nomorepanic
17-10-09, 16:04
Hi hamish

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Veronica H
17-10-09, 16:04
:welcome:Jim. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

gypsywomen
17-10-09, 16:05
hi hamish anxiety can cause such awful feelings ..dont know the meds your on ,,sorry hope you feel better soon

hamish
18-10-09, 12:09
thank you all

nomorepanic
18-10-09, 13:19
Jim - what medication are you on for your Crohn's? I am on mercaptopurine.