PDA

View Full Version : Thank god for this site

anx mum
17-10-09, 19:30
Most of u know ive been suffering with health anxiety and panic attacks for many years on and off. Alot of things have happend in my life i have tried many things councilling, accupunture various meds, hypnotherapy nooone has really got to the root of my problems. I know that so many people suffer like me the doc referred me too a cbt councillor only had 3 sessions and she said i need a more indepth cbt councillor so now im bk on the waiting list:weep: feel that the docs dont understand fob u off with some pills. Also my headaches r still there kinda sick of life at mo only my boys my partner and u guys keeping me going. Wanna say thank u to amanda j mandie, elspeth, sarah jayne, nicola admin, random worry if ive missed anyone im sorry. Thank god for this site

sharona
17-10-09, 19:40
Hi Anx Mum

Its really nice to know this site has really helped you. It so helped me in the beginning, I do not know what I would of done without it sometimes. It gave me more info than my own doctor.

You take care and good luck with CBT, I have my first session in 2 weks, only been waiting over 30 weeks for it!!!!!

Sharona xxx

mandie
18-10-09, 01:33
Hi hun

Im sorry things still not going great.

I no i not been around much lately, but u no the reasons y.

Things will get better for u, u are stronger than u think

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

mandie xxx