PDA

View Full Version : Trip to London

EMMA
03-11-05, 12:19
Hi Everyone

Not posted for a while but just thought I would share my success with you.

We had our company conference in London last week, it was an all day and overnight thing so I was really getting anxious about it. Plus the fact it was a coach journey and that was making me anxious too.

I took my diazepam with me but fortunately I didn't need it :D I felt a little anxious on the way but as soon as I got there I was fine. We had a lovely evening with a black tie dinner with lots of free booze and food.

Was a little anxious on the coach in the morning but put that down to booze and managed to keep calm. I was so chuffed with myself when I got back home that I had done it.

I have also been to the docs and he has arranged counselling for me. My first appointment is 14th November. Fingers crossed it will go well. I will keep you posted.

Take care everybody

Emma xx

jill
03-11-05, 12:46
Hi Emma,

You have every right to be chuffed with yourslelf, its hard work fighting with Mr Anxiety.

A big WELL DONE [^]:D

I'm sure things will go well with your counselling.
Let us know how you get on.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

3faces
03-11-05, 15:02
A BIG WELL DONE:D:D

Jem xxx

tygwyn
03-11-05, 15:37
Good god Emma what an achievement! No wonder you are pleased with yourself!

Well done that girl!

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

nomorepanic
03-11-05, 20:12
Emma

Well done you - so pleased to hear this.

What a success all round eh?

Nicola

tammyg
03-11-05, 20:56
Wow, sounds like you are doing grea... well done!!

Tammy x

Meg
09-11-05, 23:01
Emma,

You are well on your way now.

Congratulations .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
10-11-05, 16:46
Well done Emma.

Good luck with the counselling appointment.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Piglet
10-11-05, 17:41
Well done Emma - I'm so pleased for you:):)

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

EMMA
16-11-05, 14:09
Hi Everyone

I booked the afternoon off work to go to my counselling appointment on Monday but when I got there it had been cancelled because the counsellor had to go into hospital. Apparantly they had tried to ring me but I wasn't at home.

I now have to wait until February. Luckliy I am not too bad at the moment and not absolutely desperate to talk to her but I was looking forward to getting some help that would hopefully help me come off the tablets.

I know it's not her fault but I've been waiting a while for this appointment so am a little disappointed.

I suppose I have come this far and another couple of months won't make any difference.

Hope everybody is well.

Emma xx

Meg
16-11-05, 14:54
Keep up all your self practice in the meantime and you'll have lots more progress to report to her.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mazz
16-11-05, 19:43
well done emma you braved it out .....luv mazzx

everybody has to hurt sometime........

wavey
16-11-05, 23:45
Congratulations on the trip to London. Don't forget that you did it - keep it in the memory bank as a goal achieved. It means you can do it again plus also move onwards and upwards.

I hope all goes well with your counselling sessions.

Take care,
Davey