PDA

View Full Version : About Me And My Panicking.

Ruby94
18-10-09, 02:28
Ive had panic attacks for almost 5 years now, and i still worry about the symptoms, my Anxiety levels are atroustious i hate this, it effects my life in so many ways im trying to meet someone (not in person) but over this website who i can confide in and share problems and experience with about Anxiety and panicking. I do have a panic disorder and its led me to not being able to do many things anymore i feel so useless to my friends and family and even myself. Ruby.

Anyone out there?

BabyRachel
18-10-09, 08:49
Hi Ruby. I'm sorry yur in such distress... I've been there and to be truthful if I wasnt so dosed up on medication I still would be! I'm working though a lot of anxiety issues at the moment too. You can feel free to PM me, I'd love to have someone to confide in as well.. Im sure we could help each other out a bit. :)

Joellie
18-10-09, 10:21
Hey Ruby, Sorry for how you feel. Are you seeing a counciller? Or on any medication at the moment? I have found a really good counciller through my college and i feel that this is what will help me get rid of my anxiety forever! I think if you find someone you like to share your problems with things can become easier. Im around if you want to pm and talk.

Ruby94
18-10-09, 14:54
Thankyou for replying :) It has put a smile on my face, yes im on Anti depressents at the moment. Also am feeling as if my implant is making me feel all Swimmy and Weird.. Ive got a runny nose making me believe i have swine flu or something stupid. But hey thats just me :wacko: It would be really nice to speak to you Rachel and you Joellie when you are online next. I'm not seeing a counciller at the moment, but i am seeing an art therapist.

x