PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Charles from Australia

Charles23
18-10-09, 10:31
Hi All

To the person or people who set this site up.......Thank You

In the last few weeks I have gained a lot of comfort and reassurance from the stories I have read.

Anxiety and Depression dont discriminate and one thing I have learned is that it helps to share your thoughts in a safe environment.

I have been an anxious and sensative person all my life and was on Lexapro for 4 years (40mg per day)
I seperated from my wife 18 months ago and was lucky enough to fall in love with an amazing girl a short time after. In hindsight I probably didnt grieve the breakdown of my marriage
About 4 months ago feeling great and with GP ok I weened off Lexapro
About 6 weeks ago I started getting palpitations and missed beats (all the usual tests done all ok) and now I'm back on Lexapro plus Valium and trying to cope.

So thanks to all the people who write such encouraging thoughts on this forum and I hope I can do the same

nomorepanic
18-10-09, 10:35
Hi Charles23

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
18-10-09, 10:36
welcome you wil find plenty support on this site its great:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

pollyanna
18-10-09, 11:18
Charles

Just wanted to say hi and :welcome:.
From your post you are already getting a lot of benefit from this site.It is a great community, , and i feel very lucky to have found it and now be part of it.

Best wishes

P x