PDA

View Full Version : Really fed up of this

anx mum
18-10-09, 16:09
So sick of having this headache had it over 3 months now and it wont shift doc has put it down 2 muscular pain really feel:weep: why im i getting headaches when normally i dont get them.

gypsywomen
18-10-09, 16:11
that's a long time for a bad head ,,doctor probably right but ifi was you i would get 2nd opinion

Ruby94
18-10-09, 16:15
I actually had something similar for a long while, i found out i was allergic to chocolate, (being allergic to chocolate just give you headaches) This could be just that or something else im not sure, but it is a pain. Im betting its not something serious otherwise something serious would of happened by now hun, hope ive help a little..

Ruby x

PanicOver!!
18-10-09, 17:02
Good point Ruby

I suffer from Migranes and chocolate and cheese bring them on
i have to lay off dairy food

joans60
18-10-09, 17:10
Hi Anxious Mom
Are you on any medication only that can cause headaches.
Hope to get it sorted out soon.

Joanx

loulabella
18-10-09, 19:27
Hi Hun,
I understand the doctor has said u have tension headaches? Does it feel like somebody squuezing as oppossed to pain? If so, a tricyclic anti D may be the answer. I was put on the 2 weeks ago - am still waiting to see if they will help but it was due to anxiety and daily tension headaches. I hope you find your answer. I have also had a headache 3 months and each day is a chore...

Louise

anx mum
18-10-09, 19:34
more of a dull ache hun has ur headache been constant? Where abouts is it?